Author Topic: Bill Clinton a sexual predator, Rand Paul says  (Read 485 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Clinton a sexual predator, Rand Paul says
« on: January 26, 2014, 10:07:40 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/196439-rand-paul-bill-clinton-a-sexual-predator

January 26, 2014, 11:12 am
Bill Clinton a sexual predator, Rand Paul says

By Jonathan Easley

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday accused former President Bill Clinton of “predatory” sexual behavior, saying he used the Oval Office to take advantage of Monica Lewinsky.

“I think, really, the media seems to have given President Clinton a pass on this,” Paul said on NBC’s "Meet the Press." “He took advantage of a girl that was 20 years old and an intern in his office. There is no excuse for that and that is predatory behavior and ...  we shouldn’t want to associate with people who would take advantage of a young girl in his office.”

In an interview with Vogue magazine, Paul’s wife, Kelley, said Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run could be derailed by her husband’s “predatory” behavior while in office.

“I would say his behavior was predatory, offensive to women,” she said.

Paul on Sunday said he agreed with his wife.

“The Democrats - one of the big issues they’ve concocted is saying Republicans are committing a war on women,” he said. “One of the workplace laws and rules that, I think, is good is that bosses shouldn’t prey on young interns in their office.”

“This isn’t having an affair, I mean this isn’t me saying 'he’s having an affair and we shouldn’t talk to him,' ” he continued. “Someone who takes advantage of a young girl in their office? I mean, really, and then they have the gall to stand up and say 'Republicans are having a war on women?' ”

However, Paul said Hillary Clinton shouldn’t be judged by her husband’s actions, and that it likely wouldn’t be an issue if she decides to run for president in 2016.

“But, I think, it is a factor in judging Bill Clinton in history,” he said.

“With regard to his place in history, it certainly is a discussion and I think in my state people tend to frown on that. If there was someone in my community who did that, ... we would disassociate with someone who took advantage of a woman in the workplace.”

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) said Hillary Clinton has established her own identity, separate from her husband, and that voters will be able to distinguish between the two.

“Hillary Clinton has established her own reputation, her own name, and her own basis for running for president should she choose to do it,” he said on "Meet the Press." “And the issues that…Sen. Paul raised have been litigated in the public square for over a decade. For goodness sakes, let’s judge Hillary Clinton based on her talents and her vision for America should she run for president.”

“There are people who believe that though he may have done the wrong thing, he paid a heavy price for it in terms of the impeachment trial and beyond,” Durbin continued. “And if the Republicans like my friend…want to dwell on these problems from the past, I don’t think it’s going to resonate.”

--This report was updated at 11:52 a.m.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Bill Clinton a sexual predator, Rand Paul says
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 12:23:48 am »
What Paul said was perfectly true. Taking advantage of a subordinate is the very definition of sexual predation. 

She would not have 'wanted it' had he not been POTUS. He would screw anything that would hold still of course = sexual predator.

The man was a disgrace - and his wife was worse from an ethical standpoint.

"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 12:34:59 am »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 01:09:01 am »
Your posts are enough for this thread. Love them!  :silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 01:27:30 am »
Gennifer Flowers...

Paula Jones...

Juanita Broaddrick (note: Clinton denies the Brpaddrick allegations)...

Kathleen Willey...

...and of course, Monica Lewinsky.

Yeah, I'd say that many paramours constitutes a predator, or at least a serial womanizer.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 01:40:50 am »
Rand Paul is making a tactical move here.  He is blunting the left's effort to control the narrative - by torpedoing the "War on Women" tripe.  Everything he says is true - but that no longer matters to today's brain-numb, sound bite electorate. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 01:41:24 am by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 02:01:56 am »
Rand Paul is making a tactical move here.  He is blunting the left's effort to control the narrative - by torpedoing the "War on Women" tripe.  Everything he says is true - but that no longer matters to today's brain-numb, sound bite electorate.

I believe you hit the nail squarely on the head.