Author Topic: Westboro Baptist Church on Justin Bieber: Deport the androgynous little slut  (Read 1260 times)

rangerrebew

Check out the pictures, etc. at the site.

Westboro Baptist Church on Justin Bieber: Deport the ‘Androgynous Little Slut’

Published:11:38 am EST, January 24, 2014| Updated:11:40 am EST, January 24, 2014|

Heavy.com

Share on Facebook Twitter Google+ Email
The Westboro Baptist Church has joined in one of the fiercest debates ongoing in the U.S. today. Should accused singer Justin Bieber, 19, be deported for his crimes against Miami streets? The monstrous church, taking time out from their picketing-funerals schedule, is demanding Bieber be removed from America.

Westboro Baptist Church Promise to Picket Funerals of Omaha Explosion Victims | HEAVY

The Westboro Baptist Church have promised, via their Twitter account, to picket the funerals of those who were killed in the Omaha, Nebraska plant explosion.
Click here to read more

Then the monstrous church also compared the Biebs to Miley Cyrus:

Seeing as tweeting is soooo-2013 for Westboro, they now put a lot of effort into some hideous Vines:

The "church," which has made its name in protesting the funerals of victims of tragedies — somehow relating the deaths to acceptance of homosexuality in society — has proven time and again that no tragedy is safe from the group's vile opinions.

http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/01/westboro-baptist-church-justin-bieber-wbc/
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:55:38 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I would laugh my backside off if Bieber applied to join the Westboro nuts.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Charlespg

Deport the ‘Androgynous Little Slut         
whats the saying about blind pigs and acorns

:silly:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If Westboro hates him, I may be tempted to become a Belieber.

Offline Olivia

It's really embarrassing to think the "congregation" of the Westboro Baptist Church are Americans.
It got me to thinking...would they be arrested for hate crimes if they picketed a black soldier's funeral? 
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It's really embarrassing to think the "congregation" of the Westboro Baptist Church are Americans.
It got me to thinking...would they be arrested for hate crimes if they picketed a black soldier's funeral?

They have. They even sent some people to try to protest Mandela's funeral.
http://www.examiner.com/article/westboro-church-to-fly-to-south-africa-to-protest-at-nelson-mandela-s-funeral

Offline Olivia

http://www.examiner.com/article/westboro-church-to-fly-to-south-africa-to-protest-at-nelson-mandela-s-funeral

Wow..I'm really surprised that someone hasn't taken out a couple of them!  Such hate is beyond my comprehension.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Wow..I'm really surprised that someone hasn't taken out a couple of them!  Such hate is beyond my comprehension.

They are all lawyers, and actually good ones. Hit one - you will be sued for the shirt off your back.

HIT one, you got real problems.

Offline Olivia

They are all lawyers, and actually good ones. Hit one - you will be sued for the shirt off your back.

HIT one, you got real problems.

It's been suggested that this is what they want.
I loved one story about them.  They went into a town to protest a funeral and were staying at a particular motel.  Word got out and several people parked their cars behind them, blocking their way out until after the funeral.   :silly:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
The Fred Phelps Cult's real purpose is to make money by suing people.

They intentionally pick things that they know will enrage people in the hopes they can use, usually cities or counties for not "protecting" their "rights."

It is a very dangerous game to play.  One day, they're going to be protesting, and someone who doesn't care about the consequences and feels like they have nothing to lose is going to pull out a rifle (AR/AK type) and mow them down.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline LambChop

They actually went?  I thought that was just a bluster.    Too bad they didn't get 'detained" because of their hateful BS.  The stuff you can get away with here isn't tolerated in other places in the world.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I do love the bikers that show up to the protests.

They never say a word. Never threaten. But it takes a brave man to push between two massive bikers with their arms crossed - and the Westboro lot are not exactly brave.

I recall reading they actually used to fund themselves from the proceeds of suing others. Of course, the initial seed money for the "church" came from Fred Phelps - a particularly talented and successful gay rights lawyer.

Offline Olivia

I do love the bikers that show up to the protests.

They never say a word. Never threaten. But it takes a brave man to push between two massive bikers with their arms crossed - and the Westboro lot are not exactly brave.

I recall reading they actually used to fund themselves from the proceeds of suing others. Of course, the initial seed money for the "church" came from Fred Phelps - a particularly talented and successful gay rights lawyer.

Are you kidding?  Fred Phelps is a gays rights lawyer?????

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Straight up - pun not intended but good. That's how he made his money.

Offline Olivia

Straight up - pun not intended but good. That's how he made his money.

What a hyp-o-crite!  God hates hyp-o-crites!  :laugh:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'd be tempted to suggest a few counter protest signs for the bikers. Court cases he was involved in  :smokin: