Author Topic: Progressive Kristallnacht Coming?  (Read 803 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Progressive Kristallnacht Coming?
« on: January 26, 2014, 01:52:13 pm »
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304549504579316913982034286#printMode

Letters
Progressive Kristallnacht Coming?
I would call attention to the parallels of Nazi Germany to its war on its "one percent," namely its Jews, to the progressive war on the American one percent, namely the "rich."
Jan. 24, 2014 4:49 p.m. ET

Regarding your editorial "Censors on Campus" (Jan. 18): Writing from the epicenter of progressive thought, San Francisco, I would call attention to the parallels of fascist Nazi Germany to its war on its "one percent," namely its Jews, to the progressive war on the American one percent, namely the "rich."

From the Occupy movement to the demonization of the rich embedded in virtually every word of our local newspaper, the San Francisco Chronicle, I perceive a rising tide of hatred of the successful one percent. There is outraged public reaction to the Google buses carrying technology workers from the city to the peninsula high-tech companies which employ them. We have outrage over the rising real-estate prices which these "techno geeks" can pay. We have, for example, libelous and cruel attacks in the Chronicle on our number-one celebrity, the author Danielle Steel, alleging that she is a "snob" despite the millions she has spent on our city's homeless and mentally ill over the past decades.

This is a very dangerous drift in our American thinking. Kristallnacht was unthinkable in 1930; is its descendent "progressive" radicalism unthinkable now?

Tom Perkins

San Francisco

Mr. Perkins is a founder of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Re: Progressive Kristallnacht Coming?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 06:02:59 pm »
The liberal Kristallnacht is the Constitution, if people haven't noticed.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 06:18:53 pm »
I've been saying that for years. Terms like "'the rich' who don't want to pay their fair share." is straight out of Mein Kampf. In fact Obama's entire reign has mirrored the rise of the Third Reich in very many substantive ways. And yet, the majority of American Jews love him, just as they did Hitler in the beginning. It is always the same story, again and again and again. No sense. It makes no sense.

But, fortunately, I have given up on making sense out of anything. Sleep better that way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 06:24:30 pm »
I've been saying that for years. Terms like "'the rich' who don't want to pay their fair share." is straight out of Mein Kampf. In fact Obama's entire reign has mirrored the rise of the Third Reich in very many substantive ways.

Anyone who has read "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" knows what you are saying is true.  But then I have read it a couple times.  I'm also reading a book about the Gestapo and their rise and, again, it mirrors what is happening in America.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 06:28:25 pm »
Go to any Leftist protest or convention, or any pro-Obama event wearing a Kippah and see what happens.

I am not telling you what is going to happen; I am just asking you to find out for yourself. It will help you figure out how Leftist "tolerance" works.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 06:43:56 pm »
Most of the 1% are Leftists.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 06:44:25 pm »
I've been saying this for a long time.  You can tell just by the comments the lefties post all over the place.  They are becoming more and more enraged by the day.  Violence is the inevitable outcome.

Here are just a few examples I've seen on my local news site from this cabal of liberals that infest the place and never get banned despite what they do.  The comments usually get deleted, but that's it.

"There are so many bad things about Christians, but the worst is you just can't kill them."

"Christianos ad leones" (Christians to the lions) (The dipsh*t posts this almost daily.)

"The rich on here will get theirs, and I will be the one with the rope/knife/gun."  (It varies depending probably on how much he has been drinking that day.)

"I cannot wait to see you swing from a rope, traitor." (Pretty much said to every conservative on there at one point or another.)

"It's coming, and when it does, you will die first." (They never define what "it" is, but I assume they mean violent revolution.)

However, there is one difference in 1930s Germany and here.  In the US, we are still well armed.  The German population was not.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 02:21:50 am »
[[ However, there is one difference in 1930s Germany and here.  In the US, we are still well armed.  The German population was not. ]]

I was just thinking about this today, on my walk, a few hours ago.

The time is coming -- it's not here yet, but it will arrive someday -- when Caucasian/Christians/conservatives in America will have two choices:
1. Stand and fight to vanquish the liberals and leftists, or...
2. Submit and be done with it.

There isn't any third choice available.

I'll probably be gone by then.
Which option will they choose?

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 03:06:24 am »
Most of the 1% are Leftists.

Many of those remind me of the character Max Dettweiler from The Sound of Music - currying favor with the Nazis because he could tell which way the wind was blowing, and doing so because he was largely without any principles other than that of personal survival and material pleasure.