Author Topic: Boehner blames GOP for government shutdown on Leno: ‘It was a very predictable disaster’  (Read 3627 times)

Offline Olivia

It cannot be a circular firing squad, if Republicans are not in the circle. And Boehner has declared himself that way.

Boehner may have well have said, "I represent D.C.", "I represent the status quo.", "I represent big 'Government' in all it's forms." He did not say any of those thing, but he did. It is all the same Klan.

I am the enemy of the Repulican/Democat oligarchy. I represent a different way of doing things. And in D.C., that can get you killed. or audited by the IRS or charged with something by Holder, or any number of things.

And...do you see any of the republicans putting up a fight about this very thing?  Maybe one or two?
Why aren't they at the microphones, outraged, and assuring the public of the fair treatment that we deserve?
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Rapunzel

The thing is, why haven't the Republicans blasted the fact that it was OBAMA and not the Republicans that shut the government down?  No - they were happy to let the blame fall on Cruz and Lee - and they are STILL doing it!  They want Tea Party help when they're running for re-election, but then they throw them under the bus when it's back to kissing Obama's ass as usual.

Watch the entire interview with Boehner on Leno last night and you have your answer.  Just as some of us here have observed he is more in step with Obama than the party who elevated him to speaker.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Look TS, if Boehner suddenly became President somehow, I have no faith that he would cancel ANY of the destructive things Obama has done. He would just continue along continuing along. Just like Bush.

The U.N., EPA, IRS, NEA, well, everything would just continue the same as it always has. We don't need anymore 'go along to get along' Republicans. Nothing has changed (for the Better that is) in decades. Everything always stays exactly the same or gets worse no matter who is in charge.

It is two sides of the same coin. What did Boehner say that ANY Democrat would not have said? Nothing.

It is not a circular firing squad, it is Conservatives (real ones), it is the American People, firing at the stupid Repulican/Democrat oligarchy. If you can't see what is going on today, I feel sorry for you.

If what you've said here isn't true - and I believe it is true - then  Boehner would do what 75% - that is three quarters - of the GOP is asking him to do... name select committee. Frank Wolf sent him another letter this week asking why he will not do it.  What I want to know is why when 75% of the GOP want to do detailed investigations and Boehner is blocking them are there so-called Republicans on here calling us names for questioning Boehner.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It cannot be a circular firing squad, if Republicans are not in the circle. And Boehner has declared himself that way.

Boehner may have well have said, "I represent D.C.", "I represent the status quo.", "I represent big 'Government' in all it's forms." He did not say any of those thing, but he did. It is all the same Klan.

I am the enemy of the Repulican/Democat oligarchy. I represent a different way of doing things. And in D.C., that can get you killed. or audited by the IRS or charged with something by Holder, or any number of things.

BRAVO!!! 

Well said! I absolutely agree!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien