Author Topic: What Has the Times Done to Mrs. Clinton?  (Read 538 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What Has the Times Done to Mrs. Clinton?
« on: January 25, 2014, 02:34:57 pm »

What Has the Times Done to Mrs. Clinton?
January 24, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Have you seen, folks, the New York Times magazine cover this Sunday? Here, let me turn the Dittocam off. I've gotta zoom in on something. This is the ugliest damn thing I have ever seen, and I do not know what they are thinking. Okay, I want to show you here on the Dittocam, and we'll put it up at RushLimbaugh.com. "Planet Hillary." That is the cover of this Sunday's New York Times. Yes. And you see planet Hillary. What you can't read, the neighboring little star shooting there, people like her daughter and Huma that are in her orb. Is that not the ugliest? That looks like... I mean, do they think this is going to be helpful?

You know what that looks like? I can't tell you what it looks like. I can't say what it looks like. If I were Richard Sherman I could tell you. (interruption) Is that what you notice? You noticed there are no wrinkles in it? There's a flesh-colored globe made to look like a planet, and on the left center is nothing but Hillary, barely any eyebrows and a smile. There are no ears, there's no hair. They're trying to create the idea that she is the center of the universe and that her planet is huge, but it's the ugliest picture that I have ever seen. I have no idea what they're trying to accomplish with this. It's not flattering in any way, and it does not convey an image that she's the center of the universe. They made her look sick here. They made her look ill. And that is my brilliant take on this.

END TRANSCRIPT
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: What Has the Times Done to Mrs. Clinton?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 03:01:29 pm »
I think it was this past Thursday or Friday my ISP had the screaming headline of how Hillary is beating them all and how saintly she is.  :2barf:
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 03:23:09 pm »
The New York Times Magazine article asks the question, “The gravitational pull of a possible 2016 campaign is bringing all the old Clinton characters into her orbit. Can she make the stars align, or will chaos prevail?”
 Maybe they should ask whether her butt really is as big as Mars.

The artist (Jesse Lenz) graduated from a college near me and they're so very proud.  :whistle:

Needless to say, it's inspiring some parody.

See "Quirky Cover Imagines Hillary Clinton as a Planet; Internet Reacts as You'd Expect." for more
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 10:23:35 pm »
Beck was showing this on The Blaze yesterday.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776