Author Topic:  (Read 447 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: January 24, 2014, 05:55:26 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 06:05:08 PM »
Discussing the in Real News right now, Buck Sexton said he talked to a Federal Prosecutor last night about this and this person told him this screams political hit job.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 06:11:01 PM »
They said the reason they are doing this out front is the same reason they have made it known they are going after Friends of Abe in Hollywood trying to ferret out who is the real conservatives in Hollywood - the new McCarthyism.  They can't run on Obamacare this year so they are using their executive power to throw a scare into everyone who plans to be active politically in 2014.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 06:21:28 PM »
And in the meantime, Bertha Lewis, formerly of ACORN and responsible for innumerable frauds, is now part of the DeBlazio revenue attempting to run New York until New York runs them out of town on a rail.  And don't get me started on the Hildebeest.....

There is an old saying that you can indict a ham sandwich, but proving in court that the mustard conspired with the cheese against the ham is another matter.  That is where we are with these charges.  This is an attempt to intimidate and an excellent example of Just-Us trying to push their weight around.  At best these charges may warrant misdemeanor charges, not felonies; and the over-reaching little bastard who filed these as a felony knows that.  This will never, ever stand up in court if it ever makes it there in the first place.  These things are usually done via plea bargain and do not usually involve a perp walk or even a bail hearing.  Once this one does get in front of a judge, there is a young AUSDA who is going to get himself torn a new bleep over this and he'll be lucky if the judge doesn't toss the case all together.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:22:56 PM by Chieftain »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 08:00:04 PM »
released on $500,000 bond. His travel was also reportedly restricted to the United States
I must have missed the part about how he killed 27 people in cold blood, too.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 08:05:25 PM »
This is EXACTLY what happens when you play defense and scared.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 08:10:14 PM »
This is EXACTLY what happens when you play defense and scared.

Hmmm.  The fascists are scenting blood in the water.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf