Author Topic: Sarah Silverman: Outlawing Abortion for Women Same as Outlawing Masturbation for Men  (Read 646 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/01/23/Sarah-Silverman-Outlawing-Abortion-for-Women-Same-as-Outlawing-Masturbation-for-Men

23 Jan 2014, 2:08 PM PDT

On MSNBC’s “NOW w/Alex Wagner” on Thursday, comedian Sarah Silverman teamed up with MSNBC regular Lizz Winstead to attack the conservative position on abortion. In a video released earlier in the week, Silverman had appeared with a “profanity-spouting” Jesus to deliver a pro-abortion message.

“It’s total hypocrisy,” Silverman said. “I mean, these are people who are anti-big government. And yet they want to make laws about my vagina and what I do with my body. I don’t think that would be tolerated if we started legislating men’s bodies. I mean, the truth is sperm has a sense of smell. That’s just something scientist have known for a decade. That means that sperm is life. And so in my opinion, we’ve got to save those babies. If they’re going to masturbate into a shower drain or a gym sock, we’ve got to stop them.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

What a brain dead idiotic statement.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
What a brain dead idiotic statement.

I doubt she ever had a brain.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34