Author Topic: Thanks to Project Veritas, Things Just Got Worse For Wendy Davis [VIDEO]  (Read 441 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/thanks-to-project-veritas-things-just-got-worse-for-wendy-davis-video-4386/

Thanks to Project Veritas, Things Just Got Worse For Wendy Davis [VIDEO]
By Tami Nantz, Communities Digital News

Politics2 mins ago

Thanks to James O’Keefe and his team at Project Veritas, things just got worse for Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas.

On the heels of a damaging piece written by Wayne Slater in the Dallas Morning News that painted Wendy Davis as a bit of a storyteller, Project Veritas captured video of Davis supporters and Battleground Texas mocking her opponent Greg Abbott, who has been a paraplegic since a 1984 accident.

If that isn’t bad enough, the Project Veritas video also shows footage of an election official admitting to voter fraud when asked about the legality of forging a signature.

“People do that all the time.” A Battleground Texas volunteer then added, “I don’t think it’s legal but I didn’t hear you say that.”
Again, I ask, has Wendy Davis become a liability for Democrats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yZpr5JJGmI
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Thanks to Project Veritas, Things Just Got Worse For Wendy Davis [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 09:28:39 pm »
He posted on Twitter yesterday he's received a subpoena from the State of New York.. said I guess they don't want me here...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776