Author Topic: Bill O’Reilly to interview Obama during Super Bowl  (Read 1253 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill O’Reilly to interview Obama during Super Bowl
« on: January 23, 2014, 08:38:37 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/23/fox-news-to-interview-obama-during-super-bowl/?print=1

Bill O’Reilly to interview Obama during Super Bowl

Posted By Betsy Rothstein On 1:40 PM 01/23/2014

Fox News has decided to spice up Super Bowl Sunday with an interview with one of the most famous people in the United States and someone who’s not such a huge fan of the network.

Bill O’Reilly will conduct a live sit-down interview with President Obama during the FOX Super Bowl Sunday pre-game show on Sunday, beginning approximately at 4:30PM/ET.

The interview will take place at the White House and cover a wide range of topics.

Following the live interview, O’Reilly will do an additional taped portion with Obama that will air on Monday’s “The O’Reilly Factor.”  This marks his third interview with Obama.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Bill O’Reilly to interview Obama during Super Bowl
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 08:44:42 pm »
Gee I'm shocked, shocked I tell you... his fawning over O is one reason I no longer watch his show.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 08:52:54 pm »
BOR was giving Obama the benefit of the doubt early on. Now not so much at all.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 08:53:43 pm »
BOR was giving Obama the benefit of the doubt early on. Now not so much at all.

BOR has become too arrogant and full of himself, I used to watch his show without fail.... now Wilkow is on opposite him at The Blaze and I go there.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 08:53:46 pm »
Pre-game shows are bad enough without having to endure  that sissypants jerk*. Ugh.

*I meant Obama, but I don't have any interest in watching O'Reilly, either.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:00:39 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 08:57:30 pm »
Yet another "must miss" BOR event on the schedule!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Millee

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 09:23:57 pm »
Didn't President MomJeans just say that he wouldn't want his imaginary son to play in the nfl???  Can't I enjoy my Broncos without seeing this horse's ass for a day???   :chairbang:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 09:32:44 pm »
Gee I'm shocked, shocked I tell you... his fawning over O is one reason I no longer watch his show.

Ditto.

He's a pinhead.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 09:37:28 pm »
Ditto.

He's a pinhead.

I'd rather watch pain dry!

Pinhead is much to kind! But you ARE a lady!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 09:42:05 pm »
Didn't President MomJeans just say that he wouldn't want his imaginary son to play in the nfl???  Can't I enjoy my Broncos without seeing this horse's ass for a day???   :chairbang:
Heh heh, MomJeans.
 Yes, after all, basketball is Barry's game. Of course, we'll have to see him blathering during March Madness, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Olivia

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 09:44:06 pm »

Maybe Obama couldn't handle the focus being off him for a few hours, but I can't stand Bill O'Reilly.  I had to stop watching his show when I got fed up with his constant interrupting the guests.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Millee

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 09:49:20 pm »
Maybe Obama couldn't handle the focus being off him for a few hours, but I can't stand Bill O'Reilly.  I had to stop watching his show when I got fed up with his constant interrupting the guests.

His show has gotten really stale. 

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 09:49:53 pm »

I think the news story is that Obama is doing a so called faux news interview. Obama must be pathetically desperate to APPEAR bipartisan for a split second. I agree about BOR. I did though, read a few of his books and saw him in a different light as a school teacher.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 09:51:51 pm »
His show has gotten really stale.

Thank goodness there is an alternative now.  I like how they give their guests one on one time and do in depth interviews on The Blaze.   

Offline Millee

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 09:53:02 pm »

Thank goodness there is an alternative now.  I like how they give their guests one on one time and do in depth interviews on The Blaze.   

Is it a pay channel?  I don't think we get it.   **nononono*

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 10:00:59 pm »
Is it a pay channel?  I don't think we get it.   **nononono*

I get it on DISh - but more and more cable companies are carrying it now and they are currently in talks with Direct TV and Verizon to add it.  If you are a subscriber to The Blaze you can watch it online, too...   and they have a station of XM/Sirius where you can listen to it.  Wilkow and Real News are two of my favorite programs there. He hired Laurie Dhue (used to be on FOX) late last year and she is doing 60-minutes-style specials  - this weekend they are going to run all her specials as they get ready for her next one in the coming weeks.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 10:27:31 pm »
I get it on DISh - but more and more cable companies are carrying it now and they are currently in talks with Direct TV and Verizon to add it.  If you are a subscriber to The Blaze you can watch it online, too...   and they have a station of XM/Sirius where you can listen to it.  Wilkow and Real News are two of my favorite programs there. He hired Laurie Dhue (used to be on FOX) late last year and she is doing 60-minutes-style specials  - this weekend they are going to run all her specials as they get ready for her next one in the coming weeks.

I love The Blaze tv channel!  Watch it almost every day - Real News is my favorite show.  We dropped our cable tv - too much money to pay for a bunch of crap.  We subscrible to The Blaze (I think about nine or ten dollars a month) and watch it with Roku.  Glenn's evening show is top-notch and now Oceander Loesh (spelling?) has a new show on Friday evenings.  I highly recommend it! 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 10:31:12 pm »
I love The Blaze tv channel!  Watch it almost every day - Real News is my favorite show.  We dropped our cable tv - too much money to pay for a bunch of crap.  We subscrible to The Blaze (I think about nine or ten dollars a month) and watch it with Roku.  Glenn's evening show is top-notch and now Oceander Loesh (spelling?) has a new show on Friday evenings.  I highly recommend it!

Alice are you by any chance watching Glenn's afternoon show (on right now)...  if not be sure to catch the re-run.. good show today.

Thinking about it I'd say CNN/MSNBC are for the people who are pretty much clueless- AKA liberals.  Fox is for the intermediate political watcher who is or leans more conservative and The Blaze is more intellectual and makes you think - the other stations do not make you think.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 10:50:37 pm »
Alice are you by any chance watching Glenn's afternoon show (on right now)...  if not be sure to catch the re-run.. good show today.

Thinking about it I'd say CNN/MSNBC are for the people who are pretty much clueless- AKA liberals.  Fox is for the intermediate political watcher who is or leans more conservative and The Blaze is more intellectual and makes you think - the other stations do not make you think.

I'm watching what I call his evening show right now - the one that comes on at 5pm here in the Eastern Time Zone. 

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 10:56:28 pm »
I'm watching what I call his evening show right now - the one that comes on at 5pm here in the Eastern Time Zone.

Yep.. the first part was interesting where he was going through the reactions to his comments on Fox this week.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 11:11:49 pm »
Yep.. the first part was interesting where he was going through the reactions to his comments on Fox this week.

I saw the clip where Joe Scarborough was walking back some of his previous remarks about Glenn.  Beck is doing great now and I hope he continues - he really is quite visionary. 

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2014, 11:16:16 pm »
I saw the clip where Joe Scarborough was walking back some of his previous remarks about Glenn.  Beck is doing great now and I hope he continues - he really is quite visionary.

I know.  A lot of people wrote him off when he left Fox and started The Blaze, however he is doing very, very well and the network is growing.