Author Topic: Breaking: New letter to Boehner re: Benghazi  (Read 457 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Breaking: New letter to Boehner re: Benghazi
« on: January 23, 2014, 11:33:56 pm »
http://allenbwest.com/2014/01/breaking-new-letter-boehner-re-benghazi/

Breaking: New letter to Boehner re: Benghazi
Written by Allen West on January 23, 2014

We have been fortunate to receive a copy of a letter by Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va) that has been issued to Speaker of the House John Boehner. You can read it here. I was honored to affix my name to a letter from the family members of Sean Smith and Ty Woods and countless other retired senior military officers and conservatives demanding a House select committee on Benghazi.

Last week’s Senate Intelligence Committee report was quite telling in that we have many unanswered questions and the attack was “preventable.”

Rep. Wolf has proposed H.Res 36 calling for a select committee with subpoena powers. It has 180 cosponsors. I ask you, our faithful readers, to review the letter to Speaker Boehner, call his office lending your voice and support to the establishment of a select committee, and if your Congressional Representatives have not signed on to H.Res 36, call their office and demand they do so — or be considered complicit in the abandoning, murder, lies, and deceit of this horrible episode.

This cannot stand. As Voltaire said, “to the living we owe respect, to the dead we owe the truth.”
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Breaking: New letter to Boehner re: Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 11:34:51 pm »
Strong letter IMHO.

Sean Smith's mother was on Cavuto this afternoon - it is a travesty Boehner won't call a select committee.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776