Author Topic: Iran Foreign Minister: WH Wrong About Deal, 'We Did Not Agree to Dismantle Anything'  (Read 483 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.weeklystandard.com/print/blogs/iran-foreign-minister-wh-wrong-about-deal-we-did-not-agree-dismantle-anything_775250.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Iran Foreign Minister: WH Wrong About Deal, 'We Did Not Agree to Dismantle Anything'
Daniel Halper
January 22, 2014 5:44 PM

Foreign Minister Zarif of Iran said on CNN that the White House is getting the nuclear deal wrong -- and that they don't have to give up anything:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Zyx-n8GWU

Said the Iranian foreign minister, "The White House version both underplays the concessions and overplays Iranian commitment. And I'm not interested in that. I'm simply saying, why don't we all stick to what we agreed? Why do we need to produce different texts?"

CNN reporter: "Explain, then, to our viewers, what's different in terms of Iran's commitment to what you agreed to and what the White House says you agreed to?"

The Iranian responded, "Well, the terminology is different. The White House tries to portray it as basically a dismantling of Iran's nuclear program. That is the word they use time and again. And I urge you to read the entire text. If you find a single, a single word that even closely resembles dismantling or could be defined as dismantling in the entire text, then I would take back my comment."

Zarif clarifies, "What Iran has agreed is not to enrich above 5 percent. We did not agree to dismantle anything."

The White House refuses to release the text of the Iran nuclear deal.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Iran Foreign Minister: WH Wrong About Deal, 'We Did Not Agree to Dismantle Anything' ]]

Suckas, they be!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
[[ Iran Foreign Minister: WH Wrong About Deal, 'We Did Not Agree to Dismantle Anything' ]]

Suckas, they be!

Of course all of this is terrible. The incompetence naivete' of this administration could easily lead to a new major war the same as Chamberlain did.

But I have to admit, as bad as this will be, it is kind of fun watching the Iranians 'bitch-slap' Obama, Kerry, and the Progressives. See, the thing is, now they are stuck. Either they allow the Iranians to say and do anything they want to do, or they have to admit they were wrong.

And with the gigantic ego Obama inflates everyday, that will never happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.