Author Topic: Kanye West Threatens To Leave United States Due To Racism  (Read 1318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kanye West Threatens To Leave United States Due To Racism
« on: January 22, 2014, 07:01:07 pm »
http://politicalblindspot.com/kanye-west-threatens-to-leave-the-us/

By PBSpot Admin January 18, 2014 20
Kanye West Threatens To Leave United States Due To Racism

Kanye West was in the headlines recently when an encounter with a racist threatening his fiancée Kim Kardashian, led to him punching a teenager in the face. While Kardashian was trying to enter a Beverly Hills, California medical building on January 13, a teenager used a racial slur towards her, calling her a “n” word-lover. Subsequent admonitions that he shouldn’t use this word led to the youth actually threatening to murder Kardashian.

When Kanye West arrived after being informed of this, he walked straight up to the teen and punched him in the face. Now, in the aftermath of the incident, he said he is seriously considering leaving the United States.

West said he is dreading explaining the incident to his daughter, whose name is “North”, because it will lead to seriously negative discussions about American culture, society and history. West said he would prefer to leave the U.S. than have to have regular conversations about racism with his daughter.

Sources told Hollywood Life that after the physical confrontation, West “just held” his daughter, “held her tight and told her how much he loves her. He told me man to man ’you know I’m dreading the day I’ve got to break this sh*t down to North and tell my little girl how f**ked up the world is. I don’t ever want her to go through what her mother did today.’”

West said further, “we’ve got enough money to buy our own island or some sh*t. I’ll be damned if I raise my daughter around ignorance and flat-out blatant racism.”

What are your thoughts? Is Kanye right?

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Kanye West Threatens To Leave United States Due To Racism
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 07:03:13 pm »
News flash... Kim will not leave mommie...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 07:10:53 pm »
Hope he doesn't let the door bang him in the butt on his way out!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 07:43:09 pm »
That's a big "buh bye" to this no-talent jerk.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 07:55:28 pm »
What are your thoughts? Is Kanye right?

Yes. He was.

I don't like his music. I don't like his arrogance. I don't like his side.

I'd still have popped the damned kid. You do not insult a woman. Full stop. That is non-negotiable.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 08:01:33 pm »
West “just held” his daughter, “held her tight and told her how much he loves her. He told me man to man ’you know I’m dreading the day I’ve got to break this sh*t down to North and tell my little girl how f**ked up the world is. I don’t ever want her to go through what her mother did today.’”
Oh please.  :03:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 08:05:08 pm »
West makes millions polluting the American culture with his hate-whitey rap music, but ONE teenager makes ONE racist comment to Kim Kardashian, and that makes the rest of America racist?

Check.  :thud:

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 08:21:00 pm »
I don’t ever want her to go through what her mother did today

That's great, Kanye, and maybe she can grow up and star in the same kind of video mommy made.

Trash, the both of them. Don't "threaten". Do.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 08:26:38 pm »
West makes millions polluting the American culture with his hate-whitey rap music, but ONE teenager makes ONE racist comment to Kim Kardashian, and that makes the rest of America racist?

Check.  :thud:

Exactly....I am sick of this *racism card* being pulled every time something doesn't go their way......Bam blames his bad poll numbers on people who hate him cause he's a black president not mentioning he's been elected twice and now Kanye gonna move cause one idiot makes a comment about his talentless skanky girlfriend...get over it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 09:16:07 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?