Author Topic: Katy Perry: I 'Might Have Won Wisconsin' for Obama in 2012  (Read 579 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Katy Perry: I 'Might Have Won Wisconsin' for Obama in 2012
« on: January 22, 2014, 03:24:16 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/01/21/katy-perry-obama-win-wisconsin

Katy Perry: I 'Might Have Won Wisconsin' for Obama in 2012

by Breitbart News 21 Jan 2014, 2:31 PM PDT

Singer Katy Perry was part of President Barack Obama's reelection campaign two years ago. One might remember her wearing a series of tight-fitting dresses with Obama's name or campaign logo emblazoned on them.

Now, Perry tells GQ magazine that despite being modest about her workload on the president's behalf she thinks she helped Obama snare a state during the 2012 election cycle.

I might have won Wisconsin for him,” she says. “Actually, I didn’t do too much, but he called on me a couple of times. Which was very nice.

Perry also used her Twitter account to spread the news about ObamaCare before its disastrous roll-out late last year, and Obama used his Twitter page to send a cyber-thank you note.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Katy Perry: I 'Might Have Won Wisconsin' for Obama in 2012
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:28:33 am »
She is about as smart as a turnip.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 05:08:22 pm »
 :thud:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 05:11:41 pm »
 :2barf: :3: :2barf: :3: :2barf: :3:
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?