Author Topic: Glenn Beck: Regret 'My Role in Helping Tear the Country Apart'  (Read 444 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx?nodeid=548281

Newsmax
Glenn Beck: Regret 'My Role in Helping Tear the Country Apart'
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:29 PM

By: Greg Richter

Glenn Beck turned wistful Tuesday when Fox News Channel's Megyn Kelly asked him how he looks back on his days as a Fox News Channel host.

Kelly showed clips of Beck dancing in lederhosen and pulling a dead fish out of a bucket, and Beck admitted that he had "an awful lot of fun" on the show before leaving to form TheBlaze TV in 2011.

"I remember it as an awful lot of fun, and that I made an awful lot of mistakes, and I wish I could go back and be more uniting in my language because I think I played a role in, unfortunately, in helping tear the country apart," Beck said.

"It's not who we are. I didn't realize how really fragile the people were. I thought we were kind of a little more in it together. And now I look back and I realize if we could have talked about the united principles a little bit more instead of just the problems, I think I would look back on it a little more fondly."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34