Author Topic: I Am Overwhelmed by 55 Million Babies Killed Since Roe v. Wade  (Read 518 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

I Am Overwhelmed by 55 Million Babies Killed Since Roe v. Wade
« on: January 21, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

Re: I Am Overwhelmed by 55 Million Babies Killed Since Roe v. Wade
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 09:57:56 PM »
 :amen:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 10:39:52 AM »
I just shared this article on FB.

We need to keep the truth out there.

Even if our 'friends' don't like it, they need to know that a third of the millennial generation has been slaughtered, mostly for their mothers' convenience.

It matters.

Thanks for the post, Cincinnatus!  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 10:44:16 AM »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 12:44:47 PM »
Bad idea.

This only numbs people to the message and gets people frustrated at the messenger.

Perhaps bringing it up at 'every' gathering is a bad idea, but we have been cowed into being completely silent about abortion, and I think it's time to increase the information the pro-abortion forces would like the American people to ignore.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 12:55:17 PM »
I believe taking an anti-abortion position politically, provides all the ammunition the Democrats need in order to maintain the illusion that the Republicans are doing what the media portrays....continuing the "war on women".

The only place you're going to teach the sanctity of life successfully is in the schools and places of worship.

....and good luck with that.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 01:23:44 PM »
I believe taking an anti-abortion position politically, provides all the ammunition the Democrats need in order to maintain the illusion that the Republicans are doing what the media portrays....continuing the "war on women".

The only place you're going to teach the sanctity of life successfully is in the schools and places of worship.

While I strongly disagree with you regarding politics (abortion IS the war on women), I am referring to (as is the author) every day conversations with every day people.

We have been cowed into silence about abortion (and marriage, for that matter) by a lying leftist media.  The majority of Americans are opposed to killing babies before birth.  We can use that fact to remind people that 56 million innocent children have been killed since Roe v. Wade.

The more public sentiment is against abortion, the more information and education is spread around, the fewer people will die.

It is the dissemination of the facts that needs to happen more than it is now.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 03:11:58 PM »

The analysis done after the Virginia election says you're incorrect in your thinking.  Initially everyone assumed the reason Ken C caught up to McAuliffe at the end was O Care... when the experts analyzed the results they were astonished yo find it wad last minute ads about McAuliffe radical position on abortion which drove the last minute surge toward Ken C.  I posted the analysis with all the numbers to back it up in opinions when it came out.  In fact liberal a have vowed the GOP into thinking it's a loser to bring this up even though polls say mote people than ever are anti abortion... the biggest problem with all issues in the GOP is they are cowed by Democrats rather than speak truth to voters.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 03:46:47 PM »

The analysis done after the Virginia election says you're incorrect in your thinking.  Initially everyone assumed the reason Ken C caught up to McAuliffe at the end was O Care... when the experts analyzed the results they were astonished yo find it wad last minute ads about McAuliffe radical position on abortion which drove the last minute surge toward Ken C.  I posted the analysis with all the numbers to back it up in opinions when it came out.  In fact liberal a have vowed the GOP into thinking it's a loser to bring this up even though polls say mote people than ever are anti abortion... the biggest problem with all issues in the GOP is they are cowed by Democrats rather than speak truth to voters.

Oh gee......you mean then that you were totally incorrect about his loss being because the dastardly 'establishment republicans' wouldn't fund his campaign?

....just teasing, Rap.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 08:40:10 PM »

Oh gee......you mean then that you were totally incorrect about his loss being because the dastardly 'establishment republicans' wouldn't fund his campaign?

....just teasing, Rap.

Nope, more money for ads would have made a difference IMO.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf