Author Topic: Smoking increases chances of child being gay in adulthood, controversial study claims  (Read 287 times)

Offline flowers

Offline happyg

I was a smoker when I had my kids in 1970-72&74. All weighed over 8 lbs., and all are happily married with kids. Most of my friends smoked back then, and had healthy, heterosexual kids. How do they come up with these studies?

Offline Rapunzel

I was a smoker when I had my kids in 1970-72&74. All weighed over 8 lbs., and all are happily married with kids. Most of my friends smoked back then, and had healthy, heterosexual kids. How do they come up with these studies?

I suspect "if" the numbers are increasd (I think they are, but who knows since in the "old" days people didn't go around flaunting they were homosexual) the reason is all the genetic modification of our food and hormones added to feed to fatten animals faster for market..  Hormones are all absorbed in the fat cells - you eat a fatty food you are eating those hormones... add in water that is full of hormones and drugs which are impossible to filter out out pee........ and there you have it... JM 2 cents.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf