Author Topic: Look familiar? Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn's handsome son Wyatt bears striking resemblance to his famous parents as they dine out at Sundance  (Read 3491 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2543054/Kurt-Russell-Goldie-Hawns-handsome-son-Wyatt-bares-striking-resemblance-famous-parents-dine-Sundance.html

Some people are staunch believers in good breeding.

And if they are right Wyatt Russell should be heading for the top as he looked a perfect mixture of father Kurt and mother Goldie Hawn in Utah at the weekend.

The resemblence was startling as the 27-year-old sat next to the Hollywood golden couple as they attended a dinner party celebrating their boy's latest film Cold In July at the Sundance Film Festival

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Son of Snake Pliskin....and Goldie always did set my heart a flutterin'........

:whistle:

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cincinnatus

Some people are staunch believers in good breeding.

And others believe in good behavior, say like getting married when you start to have children.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline LambChop

He sure got the best of them both.  A very handsome young man.  But with Goldie and Kurt as parents, how could you not turn out good looking.

Even better, both of them seem to be very loving, level headed people.  Add that to the good looks and you've got yourself quite the catch.

Offline Rapunzel

And others believe in good behavior, say like getting married when you start to have children.

Her kids think of him as their dad, both of them bent over backwards to be good parents to Wyatt, even moving to Canada for several years so he could play hockey in high school.  None of the kids have ever been in trouble, they are a very close family who seem to really like being together as a family.  I'll leave it to God to judge whether they should have married or not.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

I'll leave it to God to judge whether they should have married or not.

Hmmm, I think He might have done so already.

Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God...Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid...Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's

I Corinthians 6:9ff.

Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

I Corinthians 7:2
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

I lived with my husband for 8 years before we married.  I'll let God judge me when I reach the other side.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online NavyCanDo

I lived with my husband for 8 years before we married.  I'll let God judge me when I reach the other side.

My favorite act of Jesus other that his death and resurrection was when at the stoning of the adulteress, he said "let the one without sin cast the first stone".  We still do a lot of stone throwing putting ourselves in the place of the Pharisees, don't we?   I see it right here on this forum.   We all sin and fall short. Shall I measure the list of sins I have committed to yours, I may lose.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Rapunzel

My favorite act of Jesus other that his death and resurrection was when at the stoning of the adulteress, he said "let the one without sin cast the first stone".  We still do a lot of stone throwing putting ourselves in the place of the Pharisees, don't we?   I see it right here on this forum.   We all sin and fall short. Shall I measure the list of sins I have committed to yours, I may lose.

We are all sinners and it is not for me to judge.   We all live in a glass house of one kind or other.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Me too, and boy is He going to have a lot to judge.  ^-^

Is this the son that played pro hockey for a team in Canada?  I think it is.

Offline Rapunzel

Me too, and boy is He going to have a lot to judge.  ^-^

Is this the son that played pro hockey for a team in Canada?  I think it is.

Yep.. he's the son.   Goldie and Kurt both pretty much disappeared from the entire movie scene while they supported him and his desire to play hockey.  They've been together for 30 years - unusual by Hollywood standards.  Then there is Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweet - they finally married three years ago after co-inhabiting for 28 years and two children - also very fine kids.

Offline Cincinnatus

My favorite act of Jesus other that his death and resurrection was when at the stoning of the adulteress, he said "let the one without sin cast the first stone".

Yes, the Master did say that but for some reason everyone leaves out what He said just after to the woman.
Go and sin no more.

As for the rest of it I refuse to debate it further. Scripture is plain when it comes to this sort of lifestyle and no amount of rationalization or alibiing can change the facts:

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Proverbs 14:12

Ok, I'm out and anyone who cares to may call me self-righteous or a prig or whatever, but your argument isn't with me, it's with God's word.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Well - we didn't actually make it to church until we were expecting our 3rd child.  savme
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Ok, I'm out and anyone who cares to may call me self-righteous or a prig or whatever, but your argument isn't with me, it's with God's word.

God isn't the one beating us over the head with scripture.  He gives us free will, we live and learn our lessons, and then HE judges us, not you.

Quite frankly, I would venture to guess that the love displayed in that photograph above is probably more pleasing to the Almighty then your posts are.

Offline LambChop

God isn't the one beating us over the head with scripture.  He gives us free will, we live and learn our lessons, and then HE judges us, not you.

Quite frankly, I would venture to guess that the love displayed in that photograph above is probably more pleasing to the Almighty then your posts are.

And who is to say they aren't married in the eyes of God.  They've shared their lives completely, had and raised children.  With so many married people staying together just long enough to split the gifts from the reception, I think you are right.