Author Topic: John McCain Slams 'Loudmouth' Seahawks CB Richard Sherman  (Read 1794 times)

Offline flowers

John McCain Slams 'Loudmouth' Seahawks CB Richard Sherman
« on: January 22, 2014, 05:00:52 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/01/22/John-McCain-slams-loudmouth-Richard-Sherman

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) on "The Mike Broomhead Show" while making his Superbowl prediction took the opportunity to slam the Seahawks' Richard Sherman for his post playoff game rant Sunday:

"You know, everybody is such a Manning fan and that loudmouth from Seattle sort of epitomizes the Seattle team to me, but I’m sure I’m going get in trouble for that one, too,” McCain said.

Shut Up McCain, just shut up!!!!!  Go Seahawks!!!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: John McCain Slams 'Loudmouth' Seahawks CB Richard Sherman
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 06:07:00 pm »
Soon after Sherman's outburst, some came to explain and defend him. He apparently was at the top of his high school class, and has a degree in communications from Stanford.

And they explained his outburst was from the endorphin-like condition of being pumped up on the field.

So apparently he has further apologized for his outburst, fairly calmly.

I accept that.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 07:26:22 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/01/22/John-McCain-slams-loudmouth-Richard-Sherman

Shut Up McCain, just shut up!!!!!  Go Seahawks!!!

:beer:   

Sherman apologized for opening his mouth, and later gave Erin Rogers a hug which she said she loved and she understands the emotions that were happening at the time.     McCain never apologized for any stupid ass thing he ever said.

By the way we in Seattle watch Sherman interviews all the time. What we saw shocked us a bit too.   That is not the well spoken and   humorous Sherman we see all the time. But when you are playing a game of that caliber the warrior mentality emotions run very high and that is something hard for us to grasp.    They all need a cool down period.   Oh and I am told NFL Films had Sherman wear a mike during the game. The trash talk going both ways all game should be something to watch. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 07:38:02 pm »
Sherman’s favorite place to eat breakfast is the same restaurant we go to after church. We saw him there on a few occasions during the pre-season. 
My boss yesterday  told us how she saw Sherman and a couple of other Seahawks (not knowing who they were until she got closer) out playing by a frozen pond breaking the ice and drinking beer. She left her apartment and went down to scold them for being unsafe. If you knew my boss, you could visualize this happening and also understand how the coaches in training camp don’t seem so bad after getting an earful from her.   

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 07:42:33 pm »
Why was McLame even commenting on this publicly? I can't imagine who cares about his Superbowl predictions or anything else he has to say about the NFL.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 07:45:41 pm »
Soon after Sherman's outburst, some came to explain and defend him. He apparently was at the top of his high school class, and has a degree in communications from Stanford.

And they explained his outburst was from the endorphin-like condition of being pumped up on the field.

So apparently he has further apologized for his outburst, fairly calmly.

I accept that.

Not me.

His grabbing his throat in the "choke" sign toward Kaepernick was the height of classlessness.  Combine this with the lawless Pete Carroll, and you've got the perfect villain for Peyton Manning and the Broncos.

You can take a man out of the hood..................
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 07:52:54 pm »
Erin Andrews on Richard Sherman interview: 'I loved it'

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24415819/erin-andrews-on-richard-sherman-interview-i-loved-it

Andrews said it "was awesome" and she "loved it" when Sherman went bananas on camera afterwards.

“You expect these guys to play like maniacs and animals for 60 minutes,” Andrews said. “And then 90 seconds after he makes a career-defining, game-changing play, I'm gonna be mad because he's not giving me a cliché answer, ‘That's what Seahawks football is all about and that's what we came to do and we practice for those situations.' No you don't. That was awesome. That was so awesome. And I loved it.”

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 08:03:55 pm »
Not me.

His grabbing his throat in the "choke" sign toward Kaepernick was the height of classlessness.  Combine this with the lawless Pete Carroll, and you've got the perfect villain for Peyton Manning and the Broncos.

If live chat and internet  forums were around during Ali's fights, the media and people posting anonymously on forums  would have exploded on him after every interview. 

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 08:08:30 pm »
Much ado about nothing.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 08:14:25 pm »
Much ado about nothing.

Agreed.   Let's just play Football. 

This media generated distraction is not needed - and if it keeps up look for a few more pages of rules to be added to an already too thick NFL Rules Book. 

Offline LambChop

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 08:58:28 pm »
Not me.

How I long for the days of Walter Payton.  He was the showcase of class, on and off the field.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 10:26:47 pm »
Sherman happened to be on the highest rated TV show of the week. As a result, he will also be on the highest rated TV show in 2 Sundays. The media likes to perpetuate athletes into these villainous character roles, because it gives them something to cover. With social media being what it is these days, it goes viral in a hurry. He was on the air for less than 30 seconds and the super-bowl needed something to talk about.

How many more dollars will CBS generate as the result of the perpetuated media that this has become? This is about ratings not about Sherman!

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 12:23:53 am »
I really don't understand what the big ta-doo is all about. Holy cow, his team JUST won the game to advance to the Super Bowl. It is foot ball. He was jacked.   :peeonobama:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 12:58:07 am »
This past off-season, 31 NFL players were arrested for everything from gun charges and driving under the Influence to murder.

Last year, Kansas City Chiefs player Javon Belcher killed Kasandra Perkins, his girlfriend and the mother of his own child, before taking his own life.

Yet Richard Sherman at the age of 25 coming from the very bad neighborhood has never been arrested, finished 2nd in his high school, graduated from Stanford, had a remarkable family upbringing, and in just  20 seconds of yelling at a camera, is now labeled a thug and a villain.    When he came to Seattle I read SO much about him. What we saw in that 20 seconds is not him. I must say that after reading about his background, reading his articles he writes each Monday I really admire this man! I love the way his parents raised him, and I LOVE LOVE the way he inspired and got 8 other high school players on his team off to college ... and more. This man is ON FIRE for Life!

If people here will judge him and call him a thug because of 20 seconds of yelling at a camera, then I feel sorry for them. 

Offline flowers

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 01:21:08 am »
This past off-season, 31 NFL players were arrested for everything from gun charges and driving under the Influence to murder.

Last year, Kansas City Chiefs player Javon Belcher killed Kasandra Perkins, his girlfriend and the mother of his own child, before taking his own life.

Yet Richard Sherman at the age of 25 coming from the very bad neighborhood has never been arrested, finished 2nd in his high school, graduated from Stanford, had a remarkable family upbringing, and in just  20 seconds of yelling at a camera, is now labeled a thug and a villain.    When he came to Seattle I read SO much about him. What we saw in that 20 seconds is not him. I must say that after reading about his background, reading his articles he writes each Monday I really admire this man! I love the way his parents raised him, and I LOVE LOVE the way he inspired and got 8 other high school players on his team off to college ... and more. This man is ON FIRE for Life!

If people here will judge him and call him a thug because of 20 seconds of yelling at a camera, then I feel sorry for them.

Who is this Crabtree fella???? Are they picking on  Sherman because he is a intelligent black guy??? What Sherman doesn't beat his gal or shoot people? What is Crabtrees story?  I just don't get this crap. Why some have panties in a wad.