Author Topic: Lib radio talker attacks GOP Lt. Gov. of WI: She “performed fellatio on all the talk show hosts in Milwaukee” and “pulled a train”  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/20/lib-radio-talker-attacks-gop-lt-gov-of-wi-she-performed-fellatio-on-all-the-talk-show-hosts-in-milwaukee-and-pulled-a-train/

Lib radio talker attacks GOP Lt. Gov. of WI: She “performed fellatio on all the talk show hosts in Milwaukee” and “pulled a train”

By Michelle Malkin  •  January 20, 2011 12:10 PM

This is Rebecca Kleefisch, the Republican Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin:

This is John “Sly” Slyvester, liberal radio host at WDTY in Madison WI:

Lt. Gov. Kleefisch is a wife, mother of two, cancer survivor, journalist, and free-market advocate who is trying to persuade businesses to come to Wisconsin through cold phone calls.

This is what John “Sly” Slyvester said in an on-rant about Lt. Gov. Kleefisch’s personal and political life (transcript via Freedom Eden):

“SLY” SYLVESTER: How amateurish is it to have Rebecca Kleefisch, who, I don’t know, she has some like little panty business in her basement or something, I don’t know. She’s hardly a, she’s hardly an entrepreneur. You know what? You know how amateurish that is? Cold-calling?

(Mocking Kleefisch in high-pitched, slurred voice)

‘Would you like to move to Wisconsin? Would you like to move CouponCabin to Wisconsin? I’m Rebecca Kleefisch. I perform fellatio on all the talk show hosts in Milwaukee. And they endorse me and that’s how I became lieutenant governor. And then I got colon cancer and I ran around the state to help people. Even though I have government health care, screw everyone else.’

…I had heard at one point Rebecca Kleefisch pulled a train, but that must have been a different story I was reading about.

“Pulled a train” is vulgar slang for group gang rape.

The MSM coverage of this filth-monger dances around his exact sexual slurs — they refer to “explicit” slurs without explicitly informing you — which is why I spelled them out for you.

This is nothing new, of course.

I’ve written about the Left’s whore fixation with conservative women for years.

Liberal talkers’ anti-GOP misogyny is a incurable pathology that long predated Palin Derangement Syndrome. You’ll remember it has its own section in my illustrated primer on the progressive climate of hate:

IV. ANTI-CONSERVATIVE FEMALE HATE

Flashback — The Playboy hatef**k list (screencapped in full here – NSFW)

Flashback — Sex, Violence and Hate: the Top 10 Most Disgusting Attacks on Conservative Women

Flashback — Montel Williams to GOP Rep. Michele Bachmann:

WILLIAMS (1:30:32): Michele, slit your wrist.

Go ahead… or, do us all a better thing [sic].

Move that knife up about two feet.

Start right at the collarbone.

Flashback — The four stages of conservative female abuse

Flashback — The Ladies of the Spew “bitch” and moan

Flashback — Laura Bush hatred at the SFChronicle

Flashback — Another day, another hate wish

Flashback — “The bitch is dead meat.”

No one on the Left thinks twice when vulgarian lib journalists like Matt Taibbi write things like this:
    I have to say, I’m really enjoying this whole teabag thing. It’s really inspiring some excellent daydreaming. For one thing, it’s brought together the words teabag and Michelle Malkin for me in a very powerful, thrilling sort of way. Not that I haven’t ever put those two concepts together before, but this is the first time it’s happened while in the process of reading her actual columns.

Previously Michelle Malkin’s writing was on the edge of unreadable; she’s sort of like Ann Coulter, only without that tiny fraction of P.T. Barnum/Mick Jagger-esque self-promotional flair that makes Coulter at least vaguely interesting. When you read Ann Coulter, you know you’re reading someone who would bleep a hippopotamus if she thought it would boost her Q rating. That’s a rare quality and it commands one’s attention.

Michelle Malkin doesn’t have that. She’s just a mean little dunce who’s wedged herself into a nicely paying career as a GOP spokesclown, and she’s going to ride that gig for as long as it keeps gas in her minivan.

And that’s fine, good for her. But that doesn’t make her readable. However, this move of hers to spearhead the teabag movement really adds an element to her writing that wasn’t there before. Now when I read her stuff, I imagine her narrating her text, book-on-tape style, with a big, hairy set of balls in her mouth. It vastly improves her prose.

Or when left-wing hit men like Alex Pareene write things like this:

bastards.jpg

Google it if you don’t understand what he’s referring to — I had to.

Trash-talker Sylvester has now offered a non-apology apology for his hate-mongering against Lt. Gov. Kleefisch.

But don’t count on the Democrat Civility Patrol in Washington to inveigh against such left-wing incendiary rhetoric (see Brian Maloney at Radio Equalizer for more). Instead, they’ll attack their targets for, you know, having a “persecution complex.” Liberal smear brushes are always double-ended.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

I've seen her interviewed on Greta quite a few times, she is attractive as well as smart.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Carling

Why repost this stuff?

Was there an update to this story that I missed?  I do remember when it happened.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline DCPatriot

Why repost this stuff?

I ask myself that at least a half dozen times a week in here.

Offline Rapunzel

Then don't freaking read it!!!! I know a few of you here could care less that women are denigrated in this manner - but I do care and I will continue to post this stuff.  So do me a favor and just block me and then you won't have to read what I post.

Offline DCPatriot

Then don't freaking read it!!!! I know a few of you here could care less that women are denigrated in this manner - but I do care and I will continue to post this stuff.  So do me a favor and just block me and then you won't have to read what I post.

Excuse me....was just responding to TS.

Posted on the thread.  I'm interested.

But I can understand why some think that it only feeds their hunger to throw this sh*t out there.

Offline Rapunzel

Excuse me....was just responding to TS.

Posted on the thread.  I'm interested.

But I can understand why some think that it only feeds their hunger to throw this sh*t out there.

Some people are happy to bury their head in the sand and ignore this crap....I am not.. it is why I hate calling women names be they conservative or liberals.. anyone who claims to be a conservative should treat all women with respect and it is people like this talk show host and Ed Schultz who are helping create the current degradation of our society. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

Some people are happy to bury their head in the sand and ignore this crap....I am not.. it is why I hate calling women names be they conservative or liberals.. anyone who claims to be a conservative should treat all women with respect and it is people like this talk show host and Ed Schultz who are helping create the current degradation of our society.

If someone said such things publicly about my wife, he'd spend the next year eating through a feeding tube.

If he was lucky.

At some point, jerks like this need to be taught a lesson about the costs of falsely impugning the dignity of others.  When left unchallenged, the practice of degradation and dehumanization always gives way to worse.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Charlespg

If someone said such things publicly about my wife, he'd spend the next year eating through a feeding tube.

If he was lucky.

At some point, jerks like this need to be taught a lesson about the costs of falsely impugning the dignity of others.  When left unchallenged, the practice of degradation and dehumanization always gives way to worse.
Preston Brooks comes to mind
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Cincinnatus

An excellent, excellent riposte, Rapunzel

Then don't freaking read it!!!

Now if only our resident nattering nabobs of negativity would learn from it.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Carling

An excellent, excellent riposte, Rapunzel

Then don't freaking read it!!!

Now if only our resident nattering nabobs of negativity would learn from it.

Nowhere in the thread title does it mention that the story is 3 years old.   :shrug:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Nowhere in the thread title does it mention that the story is 3 years old.   :shrug:

Maybe we could ask the "moderator(s)" to move it to the "History" section?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cincinnatus

Maybe you could ignore it seeing how much it bothers you.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline DCPatriot

Maybe you could ignore it seeing how much it bothers you.

:smokin:     :laugh: