Author Topic: The Backpack Cannon: Smith & Wesson unveil their new monster revolver - ‘a great gun for a back-up gun or for hunting’  (Read 1964 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2543240/The-Backpack-Cannon-Smith-Wessons-new-monster-revolver-great-gun-hunting.html

The Backpack Cannon: Smith & Wesson unveil their new monster revolver - ‘a great gun for a back-up gun or for hunting’
Backpack cannon is for 'when critters are big enough to eat you'
Packs a huge .460 calibre bullet, shock handle and high-vis sight
Smith & Wesson admit that handguns are 'second choice' to rifles

By LUKE GARRATT

PUBLISHED: 07:39 EST, 21 January 2014 | UPDATED: 11:50 EST, 21 January 2014

Gun Manufacturers Smith & Wesson have unleashed their newest revolver: a monster .460 calibre handgun which they say is 'great for a back-up gun, or for hunting'.

Named the 'Backpack Cannon', the gun was unveiled in Las Vegas on Monday at the Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade show, the largest gun show in the U.S., which around 60,000 gun fans attend every year.

The cannon - officially named the Performance Center Model.460 - features a three-inch barrel, high visibility sights and synthetic shock absorber on the rear of the handle, as well as a massive chamber to fit the gigantic .460 calibre rounds, which are some of the biggest and most powerful bullets in the world.

The massive handgun can also carry two other types of ammunition as well as the super powerful .460 caliber bullets

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2543240/The-Backpack-Cannon-Smith-Wessons-new-monster-revolver-great-gun-hunting.html#ixzz2r3LwEguH
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline xfreeper

I'd prefer a 10mm semi automatic in the back pack. If that isn't adequate, a shotgun or some long
gun would be my next option

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Kind of impractical, no?

I don't care about some super duper shock resistant butt - that thing is going to put most people on their butts the first time they squeeze the trigger. Possibly with a broken wrist.

I'll stick with my usual loadout, thanks.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink