Author Topic: Obama Blames Racism For His Lower Approval Ratings  (Read 1484 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Blames Racism For His Lower Approval Ratings
« on: January 19, 2014, 09:16:49 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/horrible-obama-blames-racism-for-his-lower-approval-ratings/

Horrible! Obama Blames Racism For His Lower Approval Ratings
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, January 19, 2014, 2:48 PM

You just knew this was coming.

Obama blamed his sinking popularity on racism in his latest interview with the New Yorker.

It couldn’t possibly be his failed economic policies, the fact that he lied to Americans for years about Obamacare or his destructive foreign policy.
No, it’s racism.
Bloomberg reported:

President Barack Obama said that racial tensions may have softened his popularity among white voters within the last two years, according to a story posted on the New Yorker magazine’s website today.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,” Obama said in his most direct comments on how race has affected his political standing since he’s been in office.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Horrible! Obama Blames Racism For His Lower Approval Ratings
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 09:24:05 pm »
This if for the "O" and this constant rasism meme......

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 09:24:38 pm »
It couldn't be the person who has blamed everyone but himself, endlessly lied, has blacks in the worst economic situation every, claims to be ignorant of everything that happens, hates the military (active duty and veterans), refused to call Muslims terrorists, has accrued the largest national debt ever, etc., etc., etc. has anything to do with it. :whistle:  A president who plays the race card is as big a loser as there is. :peeonobama:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 09:38:19 pm »
What's sad is that there are millions of brain dead Americans who will fall for this pile of crap.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 09:41:40 pm »
"There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president."

That's so untrue.

I dislike him because he's a black President WHO SUCKS AT BEING THE PRESIDENT.

If he were white, I'd dislike him for the very same reason.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 09:44:34 pm »
"There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president."

...then how did you get elected Barry?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

Obama Blames Racism For His Lower Approval Ratings
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 09:50:45 pm »
SURPRISE!

This is the very reason the lefties wanted him in the White House!

His failings are all due to racism!

Well .. I must be a black racist!  :smokin:

Obama blamed his sinking popularity on racism in his latest interview with the New Yorker.

It couldn’t possibly be his failed economic policies, the fact that he lied to Americans for years about Obamacare or his destructive foreign policy.
No, it’s racism.
Bloomberg reported:

President Barack Obama said that racial tensions may have softened his popularity among white voters within the last two years, according to a story posted on the New Yorker magazine’s website today.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,” Obama said in his most direct comments on how race has affected his political standing since he’s been in office.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/horrible-obama-blames-racism-for-his-lower-approval-ratings/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 10:02:17 pm »
Both statements are likely true, but not only is it completely inappropriate for him to speculate on it, this statement was crafted in such a way as to give him the soundbite he really wanted to deliver.  This is racial pot-stirring and nothing else.

Offline happyg

Re: Obama Blames Racism For His Lower Approval Ratings
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 12:52:19 am »
Last Candidate to Beat Obama: “He read about Civil Rights and thinks he knows about it”

Barack Obama has laid down the gaunlet. Obama stated that folks don’t like him because he’s black.

llinois Democratic Rep. Bobby Rush defeated Obama in a 2000 Illinois congressional primary race. Rush slammed Obama in an interview with The Chicago Reader published on March 17, 2000, saying, “He went to Harvard and became an educated fool,” adding, “We’re not impressed with these folks with these eastern elite degrees.”

Rush also stated Obama’s over-education provided him with an “ivory tower” outlook and he specifically took issue with Obama suggesting that the black community’s days of protesting are over.

Barack is a person who read about the civil rights protests and thinks he knows all about it,” he said. “I helped make that history, by blood, sweat, and tears.”

Obama garnered only 29.45 percent of the vote to Rush’s 59.37 percent. Salon.com reports that Obama “lashed out” at critics who suggested he was “too white” and “too bright.”

“When Congressman Rush and his allies attack me for going to Harvard and teaching at the University of Chicago, they’re sending a signal to black kids that if you’re well-educated, somehow you’re not ‘keeping it real,’” Obama said.
By Wayne Dupree http://www.newsninja2012.com/last-candidate-beat-obama-read-civil-rights-thinks-knows/

Offline rustynail

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 12:59:31 am »
What is wrong with us?  Is it time for from serious introspection?

Offline raml

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 09:17:58 am »
I don't like his white self or his black self because I don't like the whole man. I don't like his white mother and grandparents who raised him to be a communist and a man who hates this country and is trying to destroy it. I don't like his black father for not using a condom and preventing this idiot from being born whoever he was. I don't like his Muslim step father who indoctrinated him in Islam. I don't like him as a person nor as an illegal president getting this job by fraud and deceit. I love black conservatives all of them starting with MLK. I don't care if Obama and his friends call me a racist it seems to be the in thing to be if you are sane these days it is just a name and has no meaning for me.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 09:18:45 am by raml »

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 09:57:27 am »

I despise every inch of that person. No matter its color.

rangerrebew

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 03:55:49 pm »
Is it racism because Harry Reid has lower numbers than Obama? :shrug:  If Obama were white his numbers would be right there with Reid's.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:56:31 pm by rangerrebew »