Author Topic: Parent of 4th grader writes letter of outrage over Islam being taught in local public school  (Read 341 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Charlespg

whats good for the goose is good for the gander ..file a lawsuit against the school for violating the separation of church and state 
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline aligncare

Maybe if we were nice to the jihadis they would leave us alone?

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
whats good for the goose is good for the gander ..file a lawsuit against the school for violating the separation of church and state

I'm certain the ACLU sees nothing wrong with teaching about Islam and doesn't see it as a violation of church and state. :0001:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
I'm certain the ACLU sees nothing wrong with teaching about Islam and doesn't see it as a violation of church and state. :0001:

Yes, and 99% of the ACLU are Jews. So here you have a clear example of Jews supporting and defending people who openly want to kill them. It is part of Islamic scripture and liturgy to kill Jews "where you find them".

When you guys here me constantly talking about suicidal American Liberal Jews, this is exactly the kind of stuff I am talking about. They are utterly idiotic and will not stop until they get themselves and all of us killed. They are just that fanatic and are that STUPID.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf