Author Topic: Poll: Wealthy, liberals unite to support increased immigration  (Read 385 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:56:16 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline happyg

Re: Posted By Neil Munro On 6:15 PM 01/20/2014
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 10:39:10 PM »
Wow! This country will be a third world country if this happens. There will be the very rich and very poor, and not much in between. I was never envious of the rich, but for the wealthy to bring in illegals to intentionally control the economy is evil.  This puts us between a rock and a hard place.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 10:40:32 PM »
Wow! This country will be a third world country if this happens. There will be the very rich and very poor, and not much in between. I was never envious of the rich, but for the wealthy to bring in illegals to intentionally control the economy is evil.  This puts us between a rock and a hard place.

Yep.  This is why I am currently anti-both parties. They are selling this country out for six pieces of gold.

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 10:45:18 PM »

Yep.  This is why I am currently anti-both parties. They are selling this country out for six pieces of gold.

We absolutely need a third party, or, in the least, get some real conservatives to balance the republicans. People like Dr. Carson, Rand Paul, Mike Lee, and Cruz need to be listened to, rather than being shaken off like fleas.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 10:57:06 PM »
We absolutely need a third party, or, in the least, get some real conservatives to balance the republicans. People like Dr. Carson, Rand Paul, Mike Lee, and Cruz need to be listened to, rather than being shaken off like fleas.

Yep.. I'm done with both parties.
BTW fixed the title

Offline olde north church

Re: Poll: Wealthy, liberals unite to support increased immigration
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 09:56:36 AM »
Mars needs women and the wealthy need landscapers, nannies and food workers.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 09:20:30 PM »
[[ We absolutely need a third party, or, in the least, get some real conservatives to balance the republicans. ]]

I sense that the emergence of a new party is coming. By "new" party, I don't mean a "third" one. The new party will burst onto the scene in a rapid ascent to second place.

The GOPe Republicans are currently well along in the process of marginalizing themselves out of influence, then power, then existence on the national level. It's the Pubbies who may find themselves suddenly tumbling downwards to become the new "third party", at least nationally.

Right now, by appeasing the democrats on the amnesty issue, they could well blow whatever chances they have of winning in the 2014 midterms.

As the Republican party implodes, they will leave behind a political vacuum which must be filled, for politics, like nature, abhors vacuums. Who will fill it?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:21:22 PM by Fishrrman »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf