Author Topic:  (Read 999 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: January 20, 2014, 05:02:20 PM »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 05:05:46 PM »
Pics please?

Or it didn't happen.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 05:08:02 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Kleefisch  - remember, WIKI is a left of center controlled source of information.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 05:13:58 PM »
I've seen her interviewed on Greta quite a few times, she is attractive as well as smart.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 05:22:34 PM »
Why repost this stuff?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Carling

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 05:27:25 PM »
Why repost this stuff?

Was there an update to this story that I missed?  I do remember when it happened.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 05:34:45 PM »
Why repost this stuff?

I ask myself that at least a half dozen times a week in here.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 05:36:02 PM »

Then don't freaking read it!!!! I know a few of you here could care less that women are denigrated in this manner - but I do care and I will continue to post this stuff.  So do me a favor and just block me and then you won't have to read what I post.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 05:40:32 PM »

Then don't freaking read it!!!! I know a few of you here could care less that women are denigrated in this manner - but I do care and I will continue to post this stuff.  So do me a favor and just block me and then you won't have to read what I post.

Excuse me....was just responding to TS.

Posted on the thread.  I'm interested.

But I can understand why some think that it only feeds their hunger to throw this sh*t out there.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 05:44:39 PM »
Excuse me....was just responding to TS.

Posted on the thread.  I'm interested.

But I can understand why some think that it only feeds their hunger to throw this sh*t out there.

Some people are happy to bury their head in the sand and ignore this crap....I am not.. it is why I hate calling women names be they conservative or liberals.. anyone who claims to be a conservative should treat all women with respect and it is people like this talk show host and Ed Schultz who are helping create the current degradation of our society. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 07:05:55 PM »
Some people are happy to bury their head in the sand and ignore this crap....I am not.. it is why I hate calling women names be they conservative or liberals.. anyone who claims to be a conservative should treat all women with respect and it is people like this talk show host and Ed Schultz who are helping create the current degradation of our society.

If someone said such things publicly about my wife, he'd spend the next year eating through a feeding tube.

If he was lucky.

At some point, jerks like this need to be taught a lesson about the costs of falsely impugning the dignity of others.  When left unchallenged, the practice of degradation and dehumanization always gives way to worse.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 09:45:09 PM »
If someone said such things publicly about my wife, he'd spend the next year eating through a feeding tube.

If he was lucky.

At some point, jerks like this need to be taught a lesson about the costs of falsely impugning the dignity of others.  When left unchallenged, the practice of degradation and dehumanization always gives way to worse.
Preston Brooks comes to mind
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2014, 10:24:06 PM »
An excellent, excellent riposte, Rapunzel

Then don't freaking read it!!!

Now if only our resident nattering nabobs of negativity would learn from it.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Carling

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 11:34:00 AM »
An excellent, excellent riposte, Rapunzel

Then don't freaking read it!!!

Now if only our resident nattering nabobs of negativity would learn from it.

Nowhere in the thread title does it mention that the story is 3 years old.   :shrug:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 03:09:02 PM »
Nowhere in the thread title does it mention that the story is 3 years old.   :shrug:

Maybe we could ask the "moderator(s)" to move it to the "History" section?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2014, 03:36:53 PM »

Maybe you could ignore it seeing how much it bothers you.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 05:05:03 PM »

Maybe you could ignore it seeing how much it bothers you.

:smokin:     :laugh:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf