Author Topic: Barbara Bush: "I love Bill Clinton...."  (Read 626 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Barbara Bush: "I love Bill Clinton...."
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 09:53:47 pm »
Of course, a little context is needed and provided.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MBB1984

Re: Barbara Bush: "I love Bill Clinton...."
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 01:11:08 pm »
Barbara Bush has been pro choice on abortion for years.  Allegedly, she greatly looked down on Lee Atwater, considering him another of the "hired help."

In reality, there is little difference between Barbara Bush's views and Bill Clinton's views, except possibly on taxes.