Author Topic: Van Susteren Claims WH Source Told Her to Warn Fox Reporter to Back Off Benghazi  (Read 754 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Possibly I missed this in the article but why is Greta speaking out now? I believe all the facts came out in the declassified report last week. So possibly Greta did not want to say anything until the attorney in her knew beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Here is the original Greta Wire link.

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2014/01/16/obama-administration-and-new-york-times-have-some-explaining-to-do/
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

I don't recall Greta mentioning this, but I don't always watch her show. However, I know Greta doesn't put out BS, nor puts up with BS. Greta was a democrat, but, from her remarks, I assume she is an independent now, or even a republican. Maybe that is why her old friend tried to use her to shut up Jennifer?  There is nothing this administration won't do to get it's way. They are beyond corrupt, and downright evil.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
However, I know Greta doesn't put out BS, nor puts up with BS.

Well - she is a Scientologist, so a certain amount of putting up with BS is implied.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rapunzel

I like her and she's tough on both parties.. which is how it should be.

Offline Olivia

Absolutely!  Wish the entire media was like her.  We would be a different world!
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Was Greta with CNN before or is my memory playing tricks? She is a good reporter.

Offline happyg

Was Greta with CNN before or is my memory playing tricks? She is a good reporter.

Yes, she was on CNN. At that time, she was a democrat, and leaned left. Some of it was probably because that is how she kept her job. More often, she appeared to take on subjects apart from politics.

When she got to Fox, she started out so-so. Then, she met Sarah Palin, and she became more vocal about what was going on. She hated what was happening to Sarah, and met her personally, and became good friends. I'm not sure this is how it all came about, but what I've seen of Greta, her changes came around that time.  Of course, it wasn't that cut and dried.

Offline DCPatriot

Yes, she was on CNN. At that time, she was a democrat, and leaned left. Some of it was probably because that is how she kept her job. More often, she appeared to take on subjects apart from politics.

When she got to Fox, she started out so-so. Then, she met Sarah Palin, and she became more vocal about what was going on. She hated what was happening to Sarah, and met her personally, and became good friends. I'm not sure this is how it all came about, but what I've seen of Greta, her changes came around that time.  Of course, it wasn't that cut and dried.

I believe Greta was "fair and balanced" before she met Sarah Palin.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

I believe Greta was "fair and balanced" before she met Sarah Palin.

Not as much.  The left's attacks on Palin really affected Greta and she changed dramatically as a result.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
This story has that unmistakable ring of truth!

Offline musiclady

This story has that unmistakable ring of truth!

Indeed it does.

We are being governed by bullies and thugs.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf