Author Topic: As Clinton finishes new memoir, the battle to define her State Department legacy heats up  (Read 293 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
What has Hillary done?

- Traveled around the world doing nothing but spreading progressive marxist ideals.

-Complained of: being tired-doing nothing

-Was warned to beef up security in a hot spot embassy (much less before the anniversary of 911) but Obama and her did not want the local or world-wide towel heads 'offended' so she did nothing.

-Hit her head

-Told family members with their loved ones caskets a few feet away that a video killed them.

-Said, what does it matter?

-Got a face-lift

-Thinks her daughter is qualified to run for anything while they both run from the fugly stick.

-Wears pantsuits

-Breaks glass ceilings with her fat ass

"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Republican attacks mean Hillary Clinton is struggling to finish memoir about her time as Secretary of State

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542695/Hillary-Clinton-struggling-finish-upcoming-memoir-time-State-Department-Republican-attacks-making-hard-define-accomplishments.html

Having spent a significant amount of time staring at a blank screen when no words will come, this is one time that she gets my sympathy. Been there, done that and it is damned painful.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Having spent a significant amount of time staring at a blank screen when no words will come, this is one time that she gets my sympathy. Been there, done that and it is damned painful.

You had writers block. She is trying to redefine herself and lie.  :beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You had writers block. She is trying to redefine herself and lie.  :beer:

True - never had liars block  :whistle: :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf