Author Topic: Madonna: Bonehead of the day  (Read 444 times)

rangerrebew

Madonna: Bonehead of the day
« on: January 20, 2014, 10:13:12 am »
Madonna: Bonehead Of The Day

 Black & Right

 January 18, 2014

Isn’t it a coincidence how liberals are the first to call others racist but they are the ones who predominately use racist language, and have an attitude when called on it?

Madonna has never been the one to shy away from expressing herself. But the outspoken singer may have stuck her foot in her mouth when she called her son Rocco Ritchie the N-word on Instagram.

“No one messes with Dirty Soap!” she captioned a photo of her 13-year-old son during a boxing workout Friday. “Mama said knock you out! #disbleep”

Of course, no one questions the words and wisdom of Madonna, and she went off on those who dared call her on her choice of word.

Ok let me start this again, #get off my dick haters!

It’s unclear how Madonna came to realize she was swimming upstream on this and decided to turn it around.

Now the 55-year-old “Justify My Love” singer is apologizing for her choice of words.

“I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N-word on Instagram,” she said in a statement Saturday to E! News. “It was not meant as a racial slur … I am not a racist.”

Hmmm… Paula Deen said she wasn’t a racist and a lot of good that did her.

Of course, no black group is going to boycott Madonna’s label or insist she go for sensitivity training, and she’s not going to feel any financial pinch from this at all.

Anyone wanna bet we revisit her choice of words again in the near future?

http://www.black-and-right.com/2014/01/18/bonehead-of-the-day-458/
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:13:49 am by rangerrebew »