Author Topic: Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports  (Read 596 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports
« on: January 20, 2014, 08:37:47 am »

President Barack Obama said that racial tensions may have softened his popularity among white voters within the last two years, according to a story posted on the New Yorker magazine’s website today.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-19/obama-says-racial-animus-may-soften-support-new-yorker-reports.html

His poll numbers are in the tank, blaming others has failed, so let's pull out the race-card.    :wtf:

He has no shame.

Make it stop!!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:39:17 am by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 08:56:48 am »
I hate President Obama for the content of his character

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 09:28:09 am »
This happens more and more frequently. Drag out race, every single time.

I have no idea what it is like to be black, being a recipient of white privilege (which seems to be the privilege to work like hell, be taxed out the wazoo and raise good little future citizens). Neither does Obama. What the hell does he know about it from a street point of view? Wealthy grandparents, gliding into exclusive schools, gilded life all the way up, Yep - life was a real struggle for him.

My son in law has a different take on Obama. "He's a useless c***," Steve will say before heading off to work. "He'd last about 3 minutes in Brixton." This from a large, tattooed Jamaican ex-gangbanger who dragged himself up without a whole lot of help. Sure, he did some bad shit when he were younger. Spent a couple years inside as well - used the time to learn a trade. He's my son by choice and I am proud of him.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 12:57:16 pm »
Obama is useless for anything but marxism.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?