Author Topic: Barack, Michelle Obama Could Bag Record $32 Million for Memoirs  (Read 596 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Barack, Michelle Obama Could Bag Record $32 Million for Memoirs
« on: January 19, 2014, 10:27:56 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/19/Obamas-Could-Bag-Record-32-Million-For-Memoirs

Barack, Michelle Obama Could Bag Record $32 Million for Memoirs

by Wynton Hall 19 Jan 2014, 10:03 AM PDT

Obama biographer and New Yorker editor David Remnick reported on Sunday that First Lady Michelle Obama is already fast at work on her memoirs, which famed literary agent Andrew Wylie says could fetch $12 million.

Remnick quotes Obama strategist David Axelrod as saying that the president will most assuredly publish his presidential memoirs upon leaving office. “Now, that’s a slam dunk,” said Axelrod. Wylie says Barack Obama’s memoirs could command a $17 to $20 million literary advance, the most ever for a nonfiction book.

The president's best friend and Chicago businessman Marty Nesbitt said writing another book would be easy for Obama.

“I don’t see him locked up in a room writing all the time. His capacity to crank stuff out is amazing,” Nesbeitt said. “When he was writing his second book, he would say, ‘I’m gonna get up at seven and write this chapter—and at nine we’ll play golf.’ I would think no, it’s going to be a lot later, but he would knock on my door at nine and say, ‘Let’s go.’”
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Barack, Michelle Obama Could Bag Record $32 Million for Memoirs
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 10:28:16 pm »
Another writing job for Bill Ayers.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 10:40:40 pm »
Why not??  After all, look how well Slick Willie and his lovely wife have fared....

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 12:15:58 am »
Barry's will be called "Nobody Told Me."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 03:22:44 am »
Something tells me that once they are out of office, these books aren't going to sell very well... ;)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 03:36:25 am »
Grifters.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 03:59:55 am »
Something tells me that once they are out of office, these books aren't going to sell very well... ;)

Just the opposite. When they are out of office, they will be celebrated by the media like no one before.

Get used to it. These two scumbags are going to be worshiped and made even wealthier.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 04:18:04 am »
They may get even more wealthier but there is no way the media can pull of talking about Michelle Obama like she is the Jackie Kennedy of the political world.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?