Author Topic: Caught On Cell Phone: LA Cop Punches Special Needs Girl In The Face On A Bus!  (Read 829 times)

Offline happyg

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 05:48:53 pm by happyg »

Offline xfreeper

Pigs out of control

Offline happyg

Pigs out of control

Yep! A lot of them are pigs! My husband was a cop. So was his son. We owned a cops' bar, so I saw the good and bad, mostly good. I don't like to see people rag on cops, nor do I care for them defending cops at all costs. The reason I post these kinds of videos, aside from the news aspect, is to inform people, so that we can put a stop to violence from within law enforcement.

Offline xfreeper

To me it's disappointing the people on the bus did not stomp the hell out of the cop, take his badge and firearm and throw him off the bus

Offline happyg

To me it's disappointing the people on the bus did not stomp the hell out of the cop, take his badge and firearm and throw him off the bus

It's sad, but many people are afraid of cops. They haven't been good at endearing themselves to the public, especially in LA.

Offline xfreeper

If I was on that bus I would have taken that cop down and told him I was making a citizens arrest. I just hope there would be at least one like minded person on the bus that would keep the female cop from shooting me.

Offline happyg

If I was on that bus I would have taken that cop down and told him I was making a citizens arrest. I just hope there would be at least one like minded person on the bus that would keep the female cop from shooting me.

It takes just one person to get the ball rolling. I believe they would have stood by you.

Offline Charlespg

Pigs out of control
this why it should legal to tape cops
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton