Author Topic: New Jersey Muslim Scales Fence & Climbs into Pipe at Water Treatment Plant (Video)  (Read 582 times)

Offline happyg

Asef Mohammad scaled a fence and climbed into a pipe at a water treatment facility in New Jersey. After getting stuck in the pipe, Asef began calling for help. Local workers were able to free him.

Surely he has a good excuse for trespassing at a plant that provides drinking water for New Jersey residents.
 Via Answering Muslims:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6luDqyZmpg&feature=player_embedded

A township man who lives a stone’s throw from the United Water treatment plant got himself lodged headfirst into a vertical 20-inch outflow pipe for at least four hours.

But rescue officials and neighbors are still scratching their heads as to why 26-year-old Asef Mohammad jumped the chain-link and barbed-wire fence surrounding the Wilson Avenue water plant, climbed into a water holding tank, then the water pipe.

“There is no reason for anyone whatsoever to climb into a pipe,” said Rich Henning, a spokesman for United Water. “It is a facility that pumps water, pumps it out of the ground. This is certainly the first time we have ever seen anything like this.

In May 2013 seven foreigners from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore were arrested for trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir.
By Jim Hoft
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/new-jersey-muslim-scales-fence-climbs-into-pipe-at-water-treatment-plant-video/

Offline flowers

It is just a matter of time till they are successful. Then WH will be so happy.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
It is just a matter of time till they are successful. Then WH will be so happy.

I'm surprised that one of them hasn't just got a job working at these treatment plants. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

I'm surprised that one of them hasn't just got a job working at these treatment plants.
true