Author Topic: Northwestern Univ. College Feminists celebrated Sex Week with ‘sex position cookies’  (Read 530 times)

Offline happyg

Katherine Timpf
•Students could decorate “sex position cookies, cock-ies, and boob cookies.”

•Event sponsored by NU’s College Feminists invited students to “get naughty.”

Northwestern University (NU) hosted a Christmas-themed event for students in which they decorated “sex position, penis, and boob cookies.”

“Have you been naughty or nice? Get naughty with NU Sex Week and decorate sexy holiday cookies with us!” states the Facebook invite for the Dec. 4 event.

“We've got sex position cookies, cock-ies, and boob cookies for you to decorate and enjoy.”    Tweet This

“We've got sex position cookies, cock-ies, and boob cookies for you to decorate and enjoy,” it continues. “What more could you ask for this season?”

Photos of the event display an obvious Christmas theme, with one photo displaying a candy cane laying on top of a sugar cookie shaped like a penis.

“We have lots of sex position, penis and boob cookies left for y'all to decorate!” urges the caption on another photo, which was posted the date of the event. “Come to Norris ground floor before 4!”

Another post from the same day touts the event as a “creative outlet.”

According to the description on Northwestern Sex Week’s Facebook page, its events are “presented by” College Feminists, the “only pro-choice organization on the Evanston Northwestern campus,” according to its official university website.
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5369

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
There are odd times I regret my age. This is one of them. Sound's kind of fun.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink