Author Topic: The New Texas Football Coach Is Preaching Conservative Principles, and You Will Love it  (Read 162 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Check out the high expectations the University of Texas’s new football coach, Charlie Strong, has for his players:

It’s great to see individual responsibility, discipline and respect promoted in sports today. Way to go, Coach Strong! You’ve earned a win in my book.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/01/109340-new-texas-football-coach-preaching-conservative-principles-will-love/
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf