Author Topic: Justin Bieber Sheriff raid details: singer was asleep, the tried to be "tough" when detectives arrived  (Read 951 times)

rangerrebew

Justin Bieber Sheriff's Raid Details: Singer Was Asleep, Then Tried to "Be Tough" When Detectives Arrived :bigsilly: :mauslaff: :laughingdog:

by Natalie Finn and Holly Passalaqua  Tue., Jan. 14, 2014 4:30 PM PST    

Justin BieberSplash News

Justin Bieber was apparently catching up on some much-needed rest when the L.A. County Sheriff's Department came a-knockin' this morning.

A law enforcement source exclusively tell E! News that the 19-year-old and five or six houseguests were sound asleep when authorities showed up to search his Calabasas, Calif., home after a neighbor reported that Bieber had egged his house.

But once he woke up, the pop superstar more or less behaved himself, the source added.

"Justin was fine. It is little weird to get woken up by a team of detectives," the insider said.

PHOTOS: Inside Bieber's Calabasas home

"Justin had to be calmed down [by law enforcement]. He wasn't disrespectful, but he was wanting to know what was going on. He also seemed like he was trying to be tough in front of his friends."

Bieber was subsequently asked to sit down so that the detectives could explain what was going on. His security team went along with the program, the source added.

According to the source, a security guard and someone who appeared to be another Bieber staffer were in the garage when deputies arrived, but everyone else in the house—including Bieber pal Lil Za, who was arrested on suspicion of drug possession—was asleep.

The source also told E! that the substance that was initially identified as cocaine in the house, as Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said during a press conference earlier today, might actually have been MDMA, or "molly." Detectives may also have found Xanax in the house and narcotics investigators are looking into it, the source added.

We're told that those who conducted the raid did recover surveillance footage from the home, but the Lost Hills Sheriff's Station was not equipped to watch it and they will be sending it to another station to be viewed.

Whitmore said at the press conference that Bieber had not been "exonerated" as far as the egg-throwing allegations went, nor had he been arrested.

http://www.eonline.com/news/499515/justin-bieber-sheriff-s-raid-details-singer-was-asleep-then-tried-to-be-tough-when-detectives-arrived?cmpid=par-121113-outbrain-paid-links
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:14:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Hmph....well that's two minutes of my life I'll never get back   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Behold - the face of tough.

Yep, some 20 year beat cop's worst nightmare, right there. Totally terrifying, and that's before he "sings."  :silly:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline happyg

He's a little girly boy. My 12 year old grandson is more masculine than Bieber. And, he doesn't show his butt!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
If you don't mind a slightly off colour story -

My next door neighbor is a prison guard in a high security prison (HMP Belmarsh, where all the cool politicians and terrorists go). He works the medical unit of a night. One of the biggest currencies among the inmates (after cigarettes) are Bieber posters.

You can guess why.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

:mauslaff:  Post of the year award!!!!!!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
No way EC??????

Yep. Way. Most of them in there are in for 10 to life (we don't do multiple life sentences over here, but life means exactly what it says). All male. Not much to do apart from 30 minutes a day in the yard and mingle with your fellow cons.

Beiber is hot currency there.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Egg someone where I live, and you're gonna get shot. It is dangerous to piss people off in the real world. You just never know who it is that you are dealing with.

Of course in the mutimillion dollar neighborhood this pretty boy lives in, they will do nothing. They have too much to lose. It is actually funny to me to see this whigger strutting around with his body guards and entourage (which would be a 'posse' in Black talk) talking and acting like a Black street thug. He has no idea what he is doing or what the real world is really like. I would love to see this guy walk alone(or not, really) through any Black neighborhood in my city.

The guy doesn't have a clue.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

Yep. Way. Most of them in there are in for 10 to life (we don't do multiple life sentences over here, but life means exactly what it says). All male. Not much to do apart from 30 minutes a day in the yard and mingle with your fellow cons.

Beiber is hot currency there.
Oh my........................ :laugh:

Offline flowers

. He has no idea what he is doing or what the real world is really like. I would love to see this guy walk alone(or not, really) through any Black neighborhood in my city.

The guy doesn't have a clue.
:thumbsup:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I see it all the time, White guys pretending to be Black.

They really do not seem to 'get it'. Whites do not seem to comprehend that real Black people and real Black street thugs are not 'pretending'. That really is who they are.

And they do not care who you are, or what color you are, or anything else. If they think they can use you in some way or get money from you somehow, they will do whatever it takes, including beating or killing you.

To White guys like this pretty boy, Black thugs are 'cool'. To them it is like playing cowboys and indians, and they want to be the indians, a.k.a. the bad guys.

To Black guys it is very, very, real. It is not some 'game' or 'let's pretend', it is life and death. A Black guy can be killed for wearing the wrong color of underwear. That is no joke.

Hey, you know, from my own personal experience, you know what happens to some guy in Chicago who pretends to be in the mafia, but he is not? We call these guys 'crash test dummys'. He will actually wind up working for the mafia, but not in the way he thinks. They will send him out to do something big and totally stupid to get the attention of the police, so they can do the real thing without him. He get arrested, if not he gets killed.

This guy will learn not pretend to be with these guys. They will kill you. And death no game. It is not lets pretend "I'm from da hood". It is very real.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

I've got wet toilet paper tougher than the Biebs. :silly: