Author Topic: Wearing his Seahawks pride  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Wearing his Seahawks pride
« on: January 18, 2014, 06:15:55 am »
Some people take their fandom quite far, perhaps too far.

KENNEWICK -- There's one local Seahawks fan who wears his pride right on his back. Literally. And he wears it loud, proud and permanently.

Kennewick's Michael Switzer is getting his man cave ready for Sunday's big game. He's go to hang some posters and other Seahawks memorabilia.

He went to three Hawks games this year and picked up a mini 12th man flag along with "louder" rag and of course, his huge 12th man flag.

But nothing compares to the canvas that displays his masterpiece. A Seahawks tableau that covers his entire back.

"There's the space needle with the 12th man flag on top", says Michael and then he goes on to describe the rest of his massive tattoo.

"Got Blitz the mascot in the middle and just look at the detail. The bird gang at the bottom. The 12. We put the 12 in the jersey. Got some fans in there and where there's some space in there, he's going to put some characters and then he's going to put feathers on the outside".

He's been working on this for 8 months and it's not finished yet. If you go to the link, you can view a video report on this fellow.

http://www.keprtv.com/news/local/Wearing-his-Seahawks-pride-240696051.html
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Wearing his Seahawks pride
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 08:47:51 pm »
I have never see this level of Seahawk excitement in the Northwest. I'm Blown away by it.    Everywhere you go people are wearing Seahawks jerseys, businesses are decorated, people who would normally not talk to each other on the streets are shouting "Go Hawks" to each other and giving thumbs-up to your 12th man flag flying from your car.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 08:55:05 pm »
The 49rs are going to have one hell of a reception.

This is the best video yet that shows you what it is like in the stadium when the visitor has the ball.  This was when the Rams where here the last game of the season.   Sunday will be even louder, and why I prefer to watch it from home. Plus you never get to sit at Century Link - not if you want to see the game.

Seahawk Noise - SPEAKER WARNING!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUJEsMjT-t8
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 08:58:47 pm »
Nothing says "I'm a dumbass" like covering yourself with tattoos.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 09:00:17 pm »
I'm tired of all the attention the Brady Manning matchup is getting.  The NFC ROCKS!     

Cumulative Rushing Yards
Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have never been known to be fleet on their feet, but it is a little hard to believe that the two quarterbacks have combined for NEGATIVE 13 yards rushing for the entire regular season.  Compare that to Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick at the opposite end of the spectrum with a combined 1,063 total yards rushing.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 09:29:03 pm »
GO HAWKS!!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 12:09:43 am »
Nothing says "I'm a dumbass" like covering yourself with tattoos.

LOL!   I agree.  And Kaepernick has just as many if not more tattoos than this guy. I did not realize how many till seeing this. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6qHQtVRHtY

Offline IZZY ANN

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 01:16:49 am »

THE LOUD & PROUD

GOOD LUCK

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 01:41:47 am »
Come on   - I know there's someone out there talented enough to re-write the lyrics to the Lydia the Tattooed Lady song. 

Oh Lydia, Oh Lydia
 Now have you met Lydia
 Lydia the tattooed lady
 She has muscles men adore-so
 And a torso even more-so
 Oh, Lydia, Oh Lydia
 Now have you met Lydia
 Lydia the queen of tattoo
 On her back is the battle of Waterloo
 Beside it the wreck of the Hesperus too
 and proudly above waves the red white and blue
 You can learn a lot from Lydia

I'll have a try at it.

Oh Colin Oh Colin
 Now have you met Colin
 Colin the tattooed QB
 He has muscles he adore-so
 And a torso even more-so
 Oh, Colin, Oh Colin
 Now have you met Colin
 Colin the punk with tattoos
 On his back is the battle Super Bowl who
 the last time they won he was just 2
 and proudly above waves the 12th Man Blue
 You can laugh  a lot at Colin.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2014, 02:35:52 am »
Seahawks by 17...

:beer:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2014, 02:56:40 am »
Seahawks by 17...

:beer:

I don't think it will be as close as the sports columnist predict it  be.    The 49rs have struggled in Seattle with a 71-16 point spread our last two games at the Clink, and I our offense has only grown stronger.   Of course they are taking into account that Wilson has been throwing less that 200 yards of of late - but with those game throwing less than 200 yards Seahawks are still 5-1.    The Seahawks are ready and the 12th man is more than ready. Lets get this game going.

Giving my score prediction is bad juju so I won't.   Besides I don't want to take a chance of being banned from Vegas for life.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!