Author Topic: I took Zimbio's 'Star Wars' personality quiz find out which 'Star Wars' character best suits you  (Read 2559 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/Ukldm8Pi5Ub/Star+Wars+Character?result=N4IgKTR3LtL

You've ventured to a galaxy far far away, watched all six episodes, and even endured Jar Jar Binks. Now find out which 'Star Wars' character best suits your style. May the force be with you.

Yeah, that's me...lol
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 07:00:37 PM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I think this is pretty accurate!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
No surprise. I am Lord Vader
Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
PROLOGUE
Outer Space

Enter Chorus

CHORUS:

It is a period of civil war.
The spaceships of the rebels, striking swift
From base unseen, have gain'd a vict'ry o'er
The cruel Galactic Empire, now adrift.
Amidst the battle, rebel spies prevail'd
And stole the plans to a space station vast
Whose pow'rful beams will later be unveil'd
And crush a planet: 'tis the DEATH STAR blast.
Pusu'd by agents sinister and cold,
Now Princess Leia to her home doth flee,
Deliv'ring plans and a new hope they hold:
Of bringing freedom to the galaxy.
In time so long ago begins our play,
In star-crossed galaxy, far, far away.

[Exit

Offline Lando Lincoln

For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Online DCPatriot

Red.....she's wearing red! (what color are you?)  Remember?

Same personality traits.....uncanny!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

Online DCPatriot

Aw crap!       :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

Offline Lando Lincoln

Red.....she's wearing red! (what color are you?)  Remember?

Same personality traits.....uncanny!   :beer:

Actually, I was green but the traits are dead-on the same.  :beer:
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
“[Euthanasia] is what any State medical service has sooner or later got to face. If you are going to be kept alive in institutions run by and paid for by the State, you must accept the State’s right to economize when necessary …” The Ministry of Fear by Graham Green (New York: Penguin Books [1943] 2005, p. 165).

Offline Lando Lincoln

Offline Lando Lincoln

These little quizzes really have some credence, it seems. 

Offline alicewonders

I agree, I was surprised by that!

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Itchy yet?
Anyone who tells you you can't buy happiness has never been in a book store or an animal shelter.

You are the result of 3 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

Offline PzLdr

You can call me LORD VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith. It's the conservative thing to be. Government doesn't get much smaller than two guys running the Galaxy!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Lando Lincoln

Hey... I shoulda been part this guy!!!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Amazingly enough, I have that haircut, and that much hair.
“[Euthanasia] is what any State medical service has sooner or later got to face. If you are going to be kept alive in institutions run by and paid for by the State, you must accept the State’s right to economize when necessary …” The Ministry of Fear by Graham Green (New York: Penguin Books [1943] 2005, p. 165).

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I agree, I was surprised by that!

You expected Darth Vader, didn't you?

Offline alicewonders

Offline Lando Lincoln

Mrs. Lando took the quiz!!

Offline Lando Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf