Author Topic: Wikileaks’ Assange: Obama’s snooping speech ‘embarrassing’  (Read 263 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/17/wikileaks-assange-obamas-snooping-speech-embarrass/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

“I think it’s embarrassing for a head of state to go on like that for 45 minutes and say almost nothing,” Mr. Assange told CNN.

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Wikileaks’ Assange: Obama’s snooping speech ‘embarrassing’
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 03:29:08 PM »
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 06:44:31 PM »
it’s embarrassing for a head of state to go on like that for 45 minutes and say almost nothing
Nothing new there.
The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too.
--- Oscar Levant

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 06:54:53 PM »
“I think it’s embarrassing for a head of state to go on like that for 45 minutes and say almost nothing,” Mr. Assange told CNN.

Did he just wake up from a 4 year coma?? 
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 07:13:45 PM »
Charles Krauthammer said on the Big Hour segment on FOX that Obama's speech was the most non-meaningful load of crap that he's spewed since the 2008 Dem convention speech.

BTW....Rush said today the same thing I did the other day......this has nothing to do with spying on everyday Americans.

It's to dig up dirt on "domestic enemies".
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 07:22:11 PM by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"I am responsible for what I say.  I am not responsible for what you understand."  ...me

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf