Author Topic: Democrat senators signing petition to force media coverage of "global warming"  (Read 338 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline katzenjammer

Chilling, isn't it?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Chilling, isn't it?

No. Warming.

It's like you didn't even read the title.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
No. Warming.

It's like you didn't even read the title.  :tongue2:

Chilly today, hot tamale. :beer:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
Chilling, isn't it?
It's a joke.  Bernie Sanders is so fringe left he calls himself an independent much like the independent conservatives who don't feel at home with the GOP.  Hawaii hasn't elected a GOP Senator since 1970.  Who thinks Mary Landrieu, Mark Pryor, Kay Hagen, Mark Begich, or Mark Udall, give a crap what Bernie Sanders says?  I bet even Al Frankin doesn't sign it.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
Fair enough, let's play their game.  They can force coverage of climate change (or whatever they're calling it these days) and we get to force coverage of the IRS scandal and Benghazi.

Obviously, that's a slippery slope, but if I, the average middle-America Joe, can think of this as a response within 10 seconds of reading the headline, it seems that somebody bigger than me would be able to come up with it, too.  Someone in Congress should offer the same legislation with "climate change" replaced with "Benghazi and the IRS scandal".
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf