Author Topic: The Daily Show did a sketch about FNC’s The Five, and it was super-weird  (Read 614 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/15/the-daily-show-did-a-sketch-about-fncs-the-five-and-it-was-super-weird/

The Daily Show did a sketch about FNC’s The Five, and it was super-weird

video at link

So. Yeah. Pretty good. If nothing else, at least it was loud.

I’m sure it’s all they’ll be able to talk about today at 5. Poor Kim and Andrea, though. They were almost totally left out!

Although, um… Does Jon Stewart really need to be talking about 50-year-old frat boys?

At least one co-host of The Five liked it:

this might be the greatest thing I have ever seen: http://t.co/RapY189F84 @iamsambee

— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) January 15, 2014

god bless @iamsambee – amazing. incredible.

dammit @iamsambee you made my year, and it’s only 12 days old.

Greg’s a good guy with a sense of humor about himself. It’s pretty tough to satirize somebody who realizes the joke’s on him anyway. Glad he got a kick out of it.

(Hat tip: Twitchy)
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

I didn't see any humor...... and I don't like Oceander Perino....... 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 07:32:01 am by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I watched some of it. I must the world's biggest nerd because I didn't understand a word of this. Not a single word. I'll smoke a joint later maybe and try again. It reminds me of the old SNL slogan, "We may not be funny, but we are wierd and stupid."

No comprendo nada.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.