Author Topic: You Might Be Surprised to Learn What Howard Stern’s Favorite TV Show Is  (Read 467 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/16/you-might-be-surprised-to-learn-what-howard-sterns-favorite-tv-show-is/

You Might Be Surprised to Learn What Howard Stern’s Favorite TV Show Is
Jan. 16, 2014 3:42pm Jason Howerton

Radio host Howard Stern says his favorite show on TV is Fox News’ “The Five.” Though Stern is not known to be ideological when it comes to politics, the pick will still likely come as a surprise to some people unfamiliar with the personality.

“I love it,” Stern said of the show earlier this week. “Greg [Gutfeld] is very funny. He’s a pretty conservative guy, but that doesn’t bother me because he’s very funny.”
Howard Sterns Favorite TV Show Is Fox News The Five

NEW YORK, NY – NOVEMBER 06: Howard Stern and Beth Ostrosky Stern attends a screening of ‘Thor: The Dark World’ hosted by The Cinema Society And Dior Beauty at 79 Crosby Street on November 6, 2013 in New York City. Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images

The only host of the five that he doesn’t like, he revealed, is the lone liberal Bob Beckel.

“I like them all, except for the one liberal guy, Bob Beckel, who I think is weak on the show. He doesn’t fight with them,” Stern added.

Comedian Michael Ian Black agreed that Beckel is a “curmudgeon.”

“You want a funny, flaming liberal. You want a queenie liberal out there screaming, ‘We’re here, we’re queer, we’re not going anywhere,’” he commented.

Watch the interview via SiriusXM (Strong language warning; relevant portion begins at around 9:00):

Stern also elaborated a little bit on his political views, which he admits can be all over the place.

“I don’t consider myself an arch conservative,” Stern explained. “I mean I voted for some conservative candidates, but I’ve also voted for some very liberal candidates. I don’t know where I stand politically.”

The radio host agreed with Black that he may be more of a “libertarian” and said he tends to vote for the person who is “really competent at governing.”

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776