Author Topic: NFL Divisional Championships 2014  (Read 2285 times)

Offline flowers

Re: NFL Divisional Championships 2014
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 06:52:27 pm »
Seattle  and 49ners game.  I want Seattle to win. I don't think they can do it.  The Denver and New England game. I love Peyton Manning  YET cannot stand Elway. So I think I want New England. I am just hopping those games are good to watch and not a blowout.   

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 07:07:26 pm »
I would like to see Seattle & Denver win, but not sure that either of them will.  I think that both games will be great!!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2014, 07:13:19 pm »
I don't know why everybody has doubts about Seattle winning. The 49ers  have committed seven turnovers and been outscored 71-16 in their last two trips to Seattle, including an embarrassing 29-3 defeat in September. And the 49rs barely pulled off a win at Candlestick Park last month.  that score was 19-17 with Seattle ahead most of the game.   
OK, granted Wilson has been throwing for less than 200 yard per game lately, but he is 5-1 when throwing less than 200.

The key to beating the 49rs is to get into Kaepernick's head, and with noise like this from the 12th Man he will be facing, he has a tough  tough hill to climb.

SPEAKER WARNING!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUJEsMjT-t8

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2014, 07:42:16 pm »
I think when anyone looks at the Home Record of the Seattle Seahawks for the last two Seasons  and Sees that its 16-1  people have got to see what a Daunting task it is for opposing teams to come into the Clink and Win Games.   The Niners are coming to OUR House and  The Hawks will be Ready, and wont have let downs,   they know what is on the Line, and the yremember the but kicking we gave them on their last visit here,  and they will have the  loudest Fans backing them up.
And, man, this whole town is buzzing big time, like I have never seen it, so you know Sunday at the Clink will be absolute bedlam, mayhem, and thunderous.

And let's address this whole Niners getting stronger spin that is going on now on sports talk. In each team's past 6 games they have the following Total Points For and Total Points Against.

Seattle     134    67
Niners    155    105

Scoring Differential:
Seattle     +67
Niners     +50

The weakest teams Seattle played were two 7-9 teams in that stretch. Giants and Rams
The weakest teams the Niners played were  two 4-12 in that stretch.  Falcons and Bucs

If Niners beat Seattle with all that they are up against, they deserve the Title and a trip to Met Life. But if I was going to lay $100 down on this game I would not be placing it on the Niners.      GO Hawks!!!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 07:45:16 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 07:47:24 pm »
I very much want to see your Seahawks win this one, NCD.  I just don't expect it to be the same kind of blowout it was when they last came up there.  That said,

GO   

Offline flowers

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 07:50:55 pm »
NCD....I know the Seahawks are really good this year. I hope they can pull it off. Here in Idaho most of us are huge fans of the Seahawks.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2014, 08:00:38 pm »
I very much want to see your Seahawks win this one, NCD.  I just don't expect it to be the same kind of blowout it was when they last came up there.  That said,

GO   

The SEA / NO game last week had an 85 Share. That's huge!!!   This one will be even  larger and I do hope we give the viewers a good game. Blow outs do lose people part way through.
But a shutout (us shutting out SF) is going to cost me my mustache that I have had for 38 years. I was going to get my head shaved, but with what I have left up there my wife said that would not be much of a sacrifice.    So Monday I hope to still have my mustache, and a big smile on my face because of a Seattle WIN!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2014, 08:05:05 pm »
NCD....I know the Seahawks are really good this year. I hope they can pull it off. Here in Idaho most of us are huge fans of the Seahawks.

Seahawks actually have the largest geographic region of fans in all of football.  From Alaska, through western Canada, south to northen CA, east to Idaho and Montana and west to Hawaii. And pockets of fans throughout the rest of the Nation.   New York City even has a Seahawks Bar, where fans pack each game.  They also have the third highest jersey sales.