Author Topic: Russian Mother Takes Magical Pictures of Her Two Kids With Animals On Her Farm  (Read 212 times)

Offline DCPatriot

Russian Mother Takes Magical Pictures of Her Two Kids With Animals On Her Farm

see all at link:  http://www.boredpanda.com/animal-children-photography-elena-shumilova/

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

"It's not the mountain before you, but the pebble in your shoe"      ....or something like that

Offline Rapunzel

“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

Those are precious.
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I love the soft colors and I especially love the two night pictures with the boys and their sleds and town lights down the road behind them - looks like a beautiful Christmas card.  Very nice.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf