Author Topic: Bible ban: Wisconsin university system removes book from campus center rooms  (Read 374 times)

Offline flowers

Offline Rapunzel

:nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk:

Offline happyg

A group, not sure if it's the Gideons, passed out Bibles at a local state college. A few of the kids accepted them, then threw them on the ground. I picked them up and gave them to a local church. This was in 2005.

Offline Rapunzel

A group, not sure if it's the Gideons, passed out Bibles at a local state college. A few of the kids accepted them, then threw them on the ground. I picked them up and gave them to a local church. This was in 2005.

IMO this lack of respect for the bible is at the root of the problems in this country.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Why is it that Christians are the only religion in the world that is required to be tolerant of everyone else??

Offline happyg

Why is it that Christians are the only religion in the world that is required to be tolerant of everyone else??

Most likely it is because Christians have morals. Liberals know their behavior is bad, and Christians make them feel guilty, even though they don't interfere with their lifestyles. Do away with Christians, then there's nothing to feel guilty about.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf