Author Topic: Who Died and Made This Man-Child King?  (Read 608 times)

Offline happyg

Who Died and Made This Man-Child King?
« on: January 16, 2014, 07:07:01 pm »
By Kathryn Stuard
The mainstream media is dead. That’s why you come to newsninja2012 to get the real news. From people just like you. We aren’t professional journalists. Most of us are moms and dads. Bloggers, business owners. We ARE you. But here’s the deal. We need you to share our stories and viewpoints. It is time to be awake and aware of what is happening to our country, our way of life. Because if the country remains asleep and distracted all will be lost.

There is a wonderful little book I recommend everyone read: “How Do You Kill 11 Million People” by Andy Andrews. Mr. Andrews examines how countries are pulled apart and taken over by evil time and time again throughout history. He points out that this could happen to us. I will go further and say it IS happening. Faster and faster.

Our nation is not the same as it was five years ago! Not to mention 100 years ago. Look around. King Obama is on the fast track to take away everything you hold dear. Your first amendment is on the attack re:IRS. Your second amendment is getting shakier daily re: gun registration pushes, limits on magazines etc. Your fourth amendment is also lessened re: militarization of our law enforcement, warrants for blood tests at a traffic stop, NDAA and a strengthening HHS. And of course Obamacare. Dear readers, Obamacare is the Trojan Horse. Add in the EPA, Common Core, border insecurity and amnesty! I know you know all this but put all of this together with King Obama’s latest goals and tactics. Now we are openly being told there is income inequality and the King is here to address that. He’s here to address everything with his “pen and phone”.

And just as in the old days, the King rules. The court jester entertains. Who is the court jester? We have several court jesters. Some are here to entertain and humor the King. Others are here to distract us, the serfs. The press, the Democrat party, the Republican establishment, Hollywood, the networks. All are working in tandem to uplift the King and distract the serfs.

This is obvious because I don’t know about you, but I see no one in the above mentioned standing up in horror at the brazen stance of our President. There are a few that do try to stand against this child King and it is our responsibility to support them. Find your Ted Cruz in your district and support him or her. Talk to your friends, volunteer for campaigns, donate time and money as you are able. Spread the word about Wayne Dupree and this site. Refuse to be conquered and ruled. Time is running out quickly. The media died and made Obama King. Are we going to die and keep him King?
http://www.newsninja2012.com/died-made-man-child-king/

Offline rustynail

Re: Who Died and Made This Man-Child King?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 07:54:02 pm »
Satan rules this world.
Welcome to Hell.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Who Died and Made This Man-Child King?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 08:18:31 pm »
Satan rules this world.
Welcome to Hell.
Pretty much.   **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org