Author Topic: Chilling Call from Adam Lanza to Radio Show Year Before Sandy Hook  (Read 1206 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/16/Adam-Lanza-Called-Radio-Show-One-Year-Before-Sandy-Hook-Talked-About-Killing-People

The perpetrator of the heinous crime that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary on December 14, 2012, called an Oregon radio show on December 11, 2011 and talked about about mass murder.

The show was Anarchy Radio, and Lanza called it using the pseudonym "Greg."

In audio provided by the NY Daily News, Lanza can be heard talking about Travis, the chimpanzee who attacked and ripped Charla Nash's face off in 2009.

Lanza explained that the chimp was 20-years old in human years--Lanza was 20 when he committed his heinous crime--and he said Travis brought up questions we must deal with concerning child rearing "because every child is born in a chimp-like state and civilization is only sustained by a conditioning [that lasts] for years on end."

He said that we can't see the problem with this when we look at our fellow humans, but when we look at the chimpanzee we see that the conditioning was hurtful. He said "[civilization] had the same impact on [Travis] as it has on humans. He was profoundly sick in every sense of the term."

Lanza said he believed that Travis wasn't "a senselessly violent, impulsive chimp, which

Offline mountaineer

Re: Chilling Call from Adam Lanza to Radio Show Year Before Sandy Hook
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 07:11:17 pm »
What an ass. I still have to wonder why his parents didn't do anything about his obvious mental illness.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 07:25:22 pm »
How did they know that was Lanza? I listened to the audio, and he used a pseudonym, Greg.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 08:41:07 pm »
What an ass. I still have to wonder why his parents didn't do anything about his obvious mental illness.

Has anyone ever heard a single word from his parents???
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 09:06:00 pm »
Not a word since that day, from his mom.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 09:15:15 pm »
I read a few days ago his dad was going to release the boys medical records.

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 09:22:28 pm »

Lanza killed his mother before he went on his school rampage.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 09:26:45 pm »
Lanza killed his mother before he went on his school rampage.

Sorry..... get him mixed up with the crazy kid who shot all the people in Aurora, Colorado....... I know his parents live in San Diego and I've never heard anything from them about his rampage.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 09:32:15 pm »
Sorry..... get him mixed up with the crazy kid who shot all the people in Aurora, Colorado....... I know his parents live in San Diego and I've never heard anything from them about his rampage.

Here's some info on his mother. Interesting...
Emails show history of illness in Adam Lanza's family, mother had worries about gruesome images

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/emails-reveal-adam-lanza-family-illness-gruesome-images-article-1.1310276#ixzz2qbEANFQO

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 09:34:57 pm »
Here's some info on his mother. Interesting...
Emails show history of illness in Adam Lanza's family, mother had worries about gruesome images

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/emails-reveal-adam-lanza-family-illness-gruesome-images-article-1.1310276#ixzz2qbEANFQO

I suspect the parents of all these mass murderers knew something was wrong with their child.  Just look at the pictures of the three most recent - Lanza, Loughtner, and Holmes all had the exact same crazy look uin their faces  - especially the eyes.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 09:41:00 pm »
How did they know that was Lanza? I listened to the audio, and he used a pseudonym, Greg.

I'm sure the police checked all the phone calls from his house and questioned those he called so the radio station simply put two and two together to find the recording.