Author Topic: Ann Coulter’s Fiery Challenge to Ed Schultz After He Claimed Republicans Are ‘Afraid’ of Him Includes an Expletive  (Read 594 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/15/ann-coulters-fiery-challenge-to-ed-schultz-after-he-claimed-republicans-are-afraid-of-him-includes-an-expletive/

Ann Coulter’s Fiery Challenge to Ed Schultz After He Claimed Republicans Are ‘Afraid’ of Him Includes an Expletive
Jan. 15, 2014 11:06pm Jason Howerton

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz is under the impression that Republicans are “afraid” of him. He said as much on his show Wednesday, claiming “they don’t want to talk to me.”

If conservative firebrand Ann Coulter is afraid of him, she sure didn’t show it in her response to Schultz on Twitter.

“Invite me on your show, you lying p***y,” Coulter tweeted.

It’s unclear if Schultz intends to take her up on the offer, though the host hadn’t addressed the challenge on his official Twitter account as of Wednesday night.

Coulter, on the other hand, continued to mock Schultz and other MSNBC hosts who act like “macho Republican-slayers” and then refuse to bring her on their TV shows.

“I’ve been begging to come on their shows for years now, but they’re all apparently too afraid of a 99 lb girl. (Or any conservative who can put 2 sentences together — Hey! Somebody get Todd Harris on the line!),” she wrote in an email to NewsBusters.

Featured image via AP
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz is under the impression that Republicans are “afraid” of him. He said as much on his show Wednesday, claiming “they don’t want to talk to me.”

Eddie, baby, this is complete nonsense; but even if it were even partially true, they don't want to "talk to" you because you are a total nutjob, and only your psychiatrist may know how you will respond to the stress of being seriously challenged.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Eddie, baby, this is complete nonsense; but even if it were even partially true, they don't want to "talk to" you because you are a total nutjob, and only your psychiatrist may know how you will respond to the stress of being seriously challenged.

Amen!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald