Author Topic: Military Opens Investigation After TMZ Posts Pictures of U.S. Marines Burning Bodies of Jihadists In Fallujah In 2004…  (Read 710 times)

Offline flowers

http://weaselzippers.us/military-opens-investigation-after-tmz-posts-pictures-of-u-s-marines-burning-bodies-of-jihadists-in-fallujah-in-2004/

Are we supposed to be outraged by this? I’m not, these are animals and should be treated as such.

Via Guardian:

The US marine corps has opened an initial investigation into photographs from a celebrity gossip website that purport to show marines burning corpses in Iraq in 2004.

While the corps has yet to verify that the photos are genuine, TMZ.com published eight photographs on Wednesday that appear to show marines in the Iraqi city of Falluja pouring gasoline on corpses, mugging for the camera next to human remains, and the remains of burned bodies.

Captain Ty Balzer, a marine corps spokesman, said that the marines received the photos from TMZ late last week, and has begun looking into them to determine if a further, more formal inquiry is warranted.

“We are currently are investigating to determine the veracity of the photos, what the circumstances depicted in them are, and if possible, the identities of the service members involved. The results of that will determine whether we are able to move forward with any investigation into possible wrongdoing,” Balzer said Wednesday.

Yet when Daniel Pearl got beheaded right on camera was there outrage from the left? 

Offline flowers

I won't say what I want to.............................................. :smokin:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
No problem flowers...I'll say it...

Who here really believes that (A) any US Marine would allow himself to be photographed like this or (B) anyone who took such a picture would have held onto it for all this time and (C) what are the odds that these pictures could be staged by the enemy and or photoshopped by the enemy??

Offline Rapunzel

This crap is why Marcus Luttrell and his team let those goat herders go........   
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Charlespg

http://weaselzippers.us/military-opens-investigation-after-tmz-posts-pictures-of-u-s-marines-burning-bodies-of-jihadists-in-fallujah-in-2004/

Yet when Daniel Pearl got beheaded right on camera was there outrage from the left?
look at the pictures ,the bodies were badly decomposed and were being burned for sanitary/ heath reasons  ...that
  said its way past time  to to consider any journalist who is not a official war corespondent either as a spy or as being sympathetic to the enemy and treat them as such .  make them subject to  arrest and execution
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton