Author Topic: The Weather Channel Begs Congress to Intervene in Negotiations with DirecTV  (Read 459 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online mountaineer

DirecTV is always dropping networks. I found it curious that the Weather Channel was gone, but they replaced it with some other weather network. Considering I checked TWC about once every two weeks, it really hasn't been missed.  :shrug:
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Rapunzel

Weather channel is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Goreble warming crowd anyway.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Weather channel is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Goreble warming crowd anyway.

Ever since NBC took over it has been.  TWC founder has denounced the global warming hoax.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline flowers

Goreble....that is a good one Rap. :patriot:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Currently Thinking of a Clever Avatar

Offline Rodrigo

Directv dropped the Weather channel for other weather stations that actually have WEATHER on them 23/7, not a lot of documentary fillers.  Weather channel used to be good till NBC bought it.

Offline Rapunzel

NBC and ABC both are ruining previously good cable stations... Bio is hardly even Bio these days...... for instance.

Online mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf