Author Topic: WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!.....NATIONAL ENQUIRER  (Read 4226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!.....NATIONAL ENQUIRER
« on: January 15, 2014, 03:11:29 pm »
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/world-exclusive-obama-divorce-bombshell

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!

Published on: January 14, 2014
by BARRY LEVINE & LEON WAGENER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

Photography by: AFP/GETTY

WITH a White House cheating scan­dal set to explode, President BARACK OBAMA and his wife MICHELLE are hiding a divorce shocker from America!

Only weeks after Obama publicly humiliated the first lady by snapping a “selfie” with a dishy blonde for­eign leader, the first couple’s shaky 21-year marriage has collapsed following a disastrous holiday trip, sources say.

The two locked horns in a series of ugly fights during their recent Hawaiian getaway, but sources say the death blow came when Michelle learned that the Secret Service has covered up Obama’s cheating – twice.

After a “mole” exposed the presi­dent’s betrayal, a furious Michelle ripped into him during a bitter blow-out and raged: “I want out!”

Then, in a shocking show of de­fiance, she refused to return to Washington, D.C., with Obama and their daughters when their 15-day vacation ended.

“Michelle is so upset over her trou­bled marriage that she didn’t want to leave Hawaii when it was time to go,” a source told The ENQUIRER.

“She said she wasn’t ready to face the ‘fish bowl’ of Washington, D.C., and refused to fly home with Obama and the girls on Air Force One. The president had no choice but to leave Michelle behind in Hawaii.”

Sources say the White House was forced into “damage control spin mode” to explain why Michelle remained holed up at the couple’s luxurious $24,500-a-week ocean­front rental in Oahu.

According to Associated Press: “Mrs. Obama stayed behind to spend time with friends ahead of her up­coming 50th birthday party.”

Another report said that Michelle planned to visit Oprah Winfrey at her estate on Maui.

In any case, Michelle turns 50 on Jan. 17, and her husband is throwing her a gala birthday bash at the White House the following day.

But as The ENQUIRER has re­ported, the two have been at war ever since the president brazenly flirted with Denmark’s leggy blonde female prime minster, Helle Thorning- Schmidt, during the memorial service for South African icon Nelson Mandela. Obama, 52, and the 47-year-old beauty playfully snapped a “selfie” photograph together during the solemn ceremony on Dec. 10 while an obviously incensed Michelle shot daggers at them.

In the wake of the mortifying in­cident, sources said the first couple moved into separate White House bedrooms, and Michelle met with di­vorce attorneys.

The first lady was still reeling from the “selfie” episode when the couple had a showdown in Hawaii over her birthday party, sources say.

“Barack attempted to make up to Michelle by dropping details about the birthday bash while they were in Hawaii,” said the source.

“But Michelle declared flat-out that she wasn’t going to the party. Refer­ring to the Danish prime minister, she snapped at Barack, ‘You could bring that tramp instead!’

“In the end, he convinced her to at­tend – out of duty to the nation. But a reluctant Michelle warned Barack that he’ll be on a tight leash, and if he makes one flirtatious move she’ll embarrass him in front of everyone.”

But the Hawaii trip went from bad to worse when Michelle found out that the Secret Service has been cover­ing up her husband’s unfaithfulness.

“Some of the president’s most loyal supporters were absolutely sickened by his behavior at the Mandela event,” the insider revealed.

“They decided to pass secrets to Mi­chelle while she was in Hawaii, and she picked up some very incriminat­ing information, including the fact that the Secret Service has been cover­ing up the president’s cheating.

“She learned that Barack was caught with a woman in an incident that, in the words of one mole, was ‘hushed up.’ Besides that, a Secret Service agent also saw the president ‘in a com­promising position’ with another woman while Michelle was out of town.”

The news sent Michelle into a rage, and she ripped into Obama in private, said the source.

“Barack told Michelle not to believe the stories,” said the insider. “He insisted that they were ‘all bull.’ But Michelle has had enough and declared, ‘I want out!’

“That’s when she decided that she wasn’t going back to Washington with him.”

The tension could clearly be seen even at

the beginning of the vacation when the first family took in a college bas­ketball game on Dec. 22. Photos show Michelle looking gloomy through­out the game. And she was further enraged days later when Obama refused to attend yuletide church services, sources say.

Instead, on Christmas Eve, Obama played golf with his high school pal Bobby Titcomb, who was busted for soliciting a prostitute in 2011.

Obama played numerous rounds of golf with Titcomb during his vaca­tion, attended a basketball game with him and enjoyed a barbecue lunch at Titcomb’s home.

As The ENQUIRER has reported, Obama reportedly plans to live with Titcomb in Hawaii when his second term ends while Michelle remains in Washington, D.C., until the couple’s youngest daughter, Sasha, finishes high school.

In a last-ditch bid to mend fences with Michelle during their vacation, Obama treated her to dinner at Alan Wong’s, a spot famous for its local cuisine, on Dec. 30. But according to a source: “Michelle looked miserable and unhappy. She was just going through the motions.”

The couple and their daughters – Malia, 15, and Sasha, 12 – celebrated New Year’s Eve with friends and family at their vacation rental, but “it was not a great way to ring in the new year,” said the second source.

“Michelle’s now left to contemplate the sad reality of her situation. For the sake of her husband’s presidency, she’s going to have to stand by her man until his second term ends in 2016. But for all intents and purposes, their marriage is already over.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!.....NATIONAL ENQUIRER
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 03:23:52 pm »
“She learned that Barack was caught with a woman in an incident that, in the words of one mole, was ‘hushed up.’ Besides that, a Secret Service agent also saw the president ‘in a com­promising position’ with another woman while Michelle was out of town.”

We are expected to believe that?

Dude couldn't find the G spot with GPS and an advance team.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 03:26:35 pm »
I find this to be... credible.  Except for that "other woman" part.  Maybe.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 03:27:22 pm »
We are expected to believe that?

Dude couldn't find the G spot with GPS and an advance team.

LOL... except he wouldn't be in it for her pleasure.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 03:27:40 pm by Lando Lincoln »
John Steinbeck

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 03:32:41 pm »
Amazingly, the Tabloid Press has a pretty impressive record of being right on stories like this.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 03:34:10 pm »
LOL... except he wouldn't be in it for her pleasure.

JFK's favorite saying:

"Ask not how your President can do you, but how you can do your President."  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 03:36:30 pm »
The only "other woman" cited is Bobby Titcomb.

As I've said previously, there is no way that a 'marriage' between a narcissist punk with an emotional age of 6, and an angry, hostile woman could ever have been a good one.

It's always been for show.

Maybe now the show is over......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 03:37:09 pm »
Amazingly, the Tabloid Press has a pretty impressive record of being right on stories like this.

Right...especially the NE......I do agree with Lando re the *gender* of Obama's affections....lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 03:39:20 pm »
He's effing over the entire nation, Mooch.  Why should you be any different??  :shrug:

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 04:57:52 pm »
World's tiniest violin --> .

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 06:38:58 pm »

Me too...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 06:47:28 pm »
Boy, look at that pic of him.  He sure has A LOT of white hair these days.  :laugh:

Offline olde north church

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 06:53:34 pm »
yeah, a "woman"  :whistle:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 07:11:40 pm »
Well, it would seem the bloom's off that rose. For some reason this story brings back to mind the many women's magazines I saw at the grocery counter and the breathless photo spreads of the smiling, charming first family -- back when Obama was still adored as "the one" we were waiting for. Can't wait to see the cover of next month's Family Circle. I wonder if they cover cheating and marital strife?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 07:17:16 pm »
I checked the articles for next month ... one of the latest is titled, "18 Things You Can Get Rid Of"

Topping my list is: ....

rangerrebew

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 09:13:22 pm »
I don't believe he is interested in other women; other men - maybe.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 09:19:03 pm »
Geesh.....who really gives a fig?   :whistle: 

Wake me when he's dead.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 09:29:23 pm »

The news sent Michelle into a rage, and she ripped into Obama in private, said the source.
Yeah, she was shocked to hear BHO wasn't faithful - not. She was recruited by Jeremiah Wright - he of the "down low club" -  to be Barry's beard, and she's played her role pretty well. She also knows that Barry plays for the other team.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 10:03:43 pm »
I really, really hope these two kids can work out their difficulties.  I'll be so disappointed if these two aren't tied together for eternity. 

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 10:13:06 pm »
Geesh.....who really gives a fig?   :whistle: 

Wake me when he's dead.

Wow... that was unkind.

But it sure as hell made me laugh!   :beer:
John Steinbeck

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 11:10:45 pm »

Two points on this Lando...

1.  It was the National Enquirer who first got ahold of the John Edwards fiasco.  Nobody would believe it at first because it was the NE who was reporting it, but everything they initially reported on Edwards and his marital indiscretions turned out to be spot on, and there was a lot more to come because of that story.

2.  With an ego as big as Obama's I can believe he thinks he can get away with anything he wants, up to and including who knows what kind of sexual preferences.  And given some of the rumors about the Chicago "Down Low Club" and the loose definition of "woman" these days there is no telling who it really was he got busted with or what they were up to.  Friend of Reggie Love, perhaps??

I sense a bit of journalistic embellishment on this but I will bet you a burger they are closer to the truth on this than anyone in the major media, simply because the rest of 'em refuse to go look....

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 11:12:01 pm »

:beer:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 12:04:23 am »
Two points on this Lando...

1.  It was the National Enquirer who first got ahold of the John Edwards fiasco.  Nobody would believe it at first because it was the NE who was reporting it, but everything they initially reported on Edwards and his marital indiscretions turned out to be spot on, and there was a lot more to come because of that story.

2.  With an ego as big as Obama's I can believe he thinks he can get away with anything he wants, up to and including who knows what kind of sexual preferences.  And given some of the rumors about the Chicago "Down Low Club" and the loose definition of "woman" these days there is no telling who it really was he got busted with or what they were up to.  Friend of Reggie Love, perhaps??

I sense a bit of journalistic embellishment on this but I will bet you a burger they are closer to the truth on this than anyone in the major media, simply because the rest of 'em refuse to go look....

I bet, if we have any media integrity left after Obama is out of office, there will be revelations that astound us.  I mean, astound us.
John Steinbeck

Offline happyg

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 12:09:32 am »
The National Enquirer also got the facts in the Clinton/Monica scandal right, in spite of the media working to cover it up. I would trust the NE a helluva lot more than the MSM who comes right out and lies.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 12:28:24 am »
The American public will be far more interested in this than in the fact that he has destroyed their health care system.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan